“It actually is all good”

Rocky Mountain Mojoe
Ranked #9 of 89 Restaurants in Cody
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Home made baked goods, out of this world coffee and specialty drinks. Breakfast is served from 7am-12pm and everything is made from scratch. Lunch/Dinner offerings include fabulous salads, soup, chili, gourmet sandwiches, panini's, burgers and chili dogs. Drop in, you will be greeted with fantastic service and delicious food made fresh when you order. We are not a fast food establishment but we aim to make home styled, whole food for you to enjoy.
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Excellent coffee. Excellent breakfast and lunch.convient. Friendly. Reasonable. Would be great to have in my town.

1  Thank Glenn S
There are newer reviews for Rocky Mountain Mojoe

Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

We ate lunch here on the way to Yellowstone based on positive reviews at Trip Advisor. It is a great spot. I was a bit worried as DH eats gluten free, but he was able to order a nice salad. I got the veggie panini which was great, too. The best value was the kids meals. Their paninis were the same size as mine and came with a huge cookie (which they would not share much to my disappointment). I wish I had asked if mine could have come with a cookie as that would have been better than the coke slaw I got, which was fine, but not a cookie!

1  Thank Hoodone
Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

We stopped here for breakfast. All of us had the biscuit n gravy grub. It was absolutely delicious. It is huge! Enough for two people to share. The servers where very friendly and helpful. Hoping to go back again before we leave Cody!

1  Thank Becky D
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Found this place by mistake when we couldn't find the top rated breakfast in Cody (tripadvisor). Glad we did. Incredible biscuits. Everything tasted fresh and homemade with high quality ingredients. The biscuit gravy grub burrito was pretty darn good. Coffee is great too. Order at counter then sit down is less formal than typical restaurant but it also made a sit down meal efficient. This might change as this place gets more known as then there would be a line out the door which would be frustrating. Too long a line is a Good problem to have for awhile but eventually the counter service concept will need to be "rethunk" . Great spot. Took whole family and they loved it. Oh and monkey bread cinnamon bun are maybe the best we've had!!!

1  Thank Laura1000000
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Wait staff was friendly and attentive. Coffee was delicious! Three of us had paninis: chicken soprano, southwestern spicy beef, and glorified grilled cheese w/ turkey added. All were absolutely fantastic!! The basil was fresh and they weren't stingy with it. All ingredients were quite obviously fresh and they gave us plenty of food! If I lived here I would be a regular for sure!!

1  Thank BelleFemme9

Been to Rocky Mountain Mojoe? Share your experiences!