“Noisy and rude”
Review of A Wyoming Inn

A Wyoming Inn
Ranked #23 of 29 Hotels in Cody
Reviewed September 2, 2011

Usually, I run the AC fan to drown out strange noises that would keep me up at night, but at this hotel, the AC itself WAS the noise that needed to be drowned out. On the second night, I tried the bathroom light/fan, but again, these fans were so loud that they kept me awake. The walls are paper-thin. When the alarm in the room next to mine went off at 5:30 AM, I reached over to turn off my alarm, thinking that it was in my room. On my last morning at the hotel, I was woken up by the shuttle van tooting the horn at 6 AM outside my door.

I found the night desk clerk to be very unwelcoming and rude. My business associates and I sat in the lobby to review our schedule, and he was not accommodating at all.

The room did not have any hotel information, such as how to contact the desk after hours or what amenities are available to guests.

This was my first (and last) stay with this brand of hotel. It was not a good value at all!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank HappppyMom

Reviewed August 24, 2011

I lead a group of friends on a motorcycle trip every year, this year our destination was Cody, after calling around a couple months in advance getting the run around,attitude and expensive rates I seen the Americas best value inn and gave them a call, The owner took all my info on rooms,assured me he had the right accomadations for my group and the rate was affordable, so I booked 7 rooms 4 nights, everything I was told was true,clean rooms,pool,breakfast,great location and the staff took care of us through out our stay. Great time,Good value.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank William M
Reviewed July 19, 2011

The owner of this motel is a wonderful person who has gone out of his way to make our stay enjoyable. Our car needed repair, and he not only phoned his friend who is a mechanic and escorted us to the garage, he also drove us to the Buffalo Bill Historic Center and got us in for free so we could spend the day there while the repairs were being done. The regular admission is $18 per adult - and it's a fantastic museum! Later he drove us back to the garage to pickup our car. You can't get much better service than that. The motel is not fancy - very basic, but clean and comfortable. Breakfast is nice enough. Everyone is friendly.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Superseven88
Reviewed May 21, 2011

Manager was very rude at check-in. Mini-fridge makes a lot of noise. High rate for what you get.

Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank SuperTraveler99
Reviewed September 12, 2010

All the usual amenities, and a very good continental breakfast. Slow wireless, no big deal.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Arsenal-PA
Reviewed June 8, 2010

Very nice stay. Off the highway. Has a nice view. Nice bed, no complaints on staff or room. You can pull your car right up to the door of your room. Better than any highrise cause it's on a hill. Hints, if you are going to come here in June bring a jacket. Cody is higher in elevation than we thought. We ate at the Proud Cut Saloon downtown and the food, atmosphere was great. The locals told us where to go. If we ever come up here again this is where we'll stay.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Roadliner
Reviewed October 19, 2009

Stay away. Stay far away. Paid in advance. Accomodations were not what were paid for. Got smaller, fewer beds. Paid in advance. Manager tried to claim no payment had been made. Fortunately, had credit card statement from previous month showing prepayment.
Was finally told stay was "apparently pre-paid". Next month credit card was billed anyway a second time for the stay. Finally got resolved thanks to my credit card company cause they could readily see that duplicate charges were processed.

Also, hope you like roaches in your room and dirty bathrooms. Take my advice and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple