“the best”

Cody Firearms Museum
Ranked #2 of 60 things to do in Cody
Reviewed March 18, 2014

This is the best museum of Cody for me. Its is a big surprise to see all the organizations of this fantastic museum. Its easy to walk and there are interactives places. Very interesting to see the changing of the day and night in the exposition of the indians tribe arena. very cool.

There are newer reviews for Cody Firearms Museum

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Firearms as art and as weaponry. Hundreds of years worth of firearms, from numerous countries, organized in surprisingly attractive displays.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I am not a gun person and I liked it a lot! I learned a lot about guns that I never even thought I wanted to.They had guns from movies and the stories about them were very interesting. Fun place to learn!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

We really enjoyed this museum. It has almost any personal firearm you can imagine. They are well displayed in modern comfortable building. I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I enjoyed Cody Museum and it didn't take me long to realize why a ticket is good for two days. The firearms museum brought back many memories of a teenager off in the field. Why look at the different firearms I thought of the boys I had hunted with that owed that particular type of firearm. Tears came to my eyes several times because some of those boys are no longer with us.

I only had one day and that is a lot of Museum to cover in one day.

The different themes of the west where great and kept me interested. I stopped and watched many of the theater presentations. Well worth the time I spent.

Been to Cody Firearms Museum? Share your experiences!