“Very interesting!”

Cody Firearms Museum
Ranked #3 of 61 things to do in Cody
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I am not a gun person and I liked it a lot! I learned a lot about guns that I never even thought I wanted to.They had guns from movies and the stories about them were very interesting. Fun place to learn!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

We really enjoyed this museum. It has almost any personal firearm you can imagine. They are well displayed in modern comfortable building. I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I enjoyed Cody Museum and it didn't take me long to realize why a ticket is good for two days. The firearms museum brought back many memories of a teenager off in the field. Why look at the different firearms I thought of the boys I had hunted with that owed that particular type of firearm. Tears came to my eyes several times because some of those boys are no longer with us.

I only had one day and that is a lot of Museum to cover in one day.

The different themes of the west where great and kept me interested. I stopped and watched many of the theater presentations. Well worth the time I spent.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Hard to imagine so many guns in one place. Depending on level of interest in guns, could take more than one day. Easy to get lost in all the history and facts. A must for any firearms enthusiast or history buff.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

This is the biggest firearm museum in the world. It is like a timeline of the evolution of the gun. Each section is decorated according to the time period. Quite amazing!

Been to Cody Firearms Museum? Share your experiences!