Cody Firearms Museum
Ranked #3 of 61 things to do in Cody
Reviewed June 15, 2013

The volume of exhibits is daunting; be prepared for a very long walk! Limited restroom availability!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

The museum was awesome best firearms museum in the US.Starts from the 1500's to the present. You need more than one day to get through it.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I am not interested in guns at all, but my husband is.
I was glad to see that there is a lot more than just guns in this museum. Worth going

Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is something my husband was really more interested in, then I was so it is difficult to write a reivew. It was a huge display of guns, that seemed to interest him, and I was happy that it was included in the cost of the Buffalo Bill Center.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

It would be hard to find such an extensive collection anywhere! Quality of firearms was excellent and I loved the cut-away displays.

Been to Cody Firearms Museum? Share your experiences!