“Superb Dining!”

Ranked #19 of 89 Restaurants in Cody
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: 8th Street at the Ivy is Cody's beautiful and casual restaurant. Opened in March of 2012 inside the Best Western Premier Ivy Inn & Suites, the restaurant features a beautiful granite bar with Alder wood details and charming patio seating. Serving unique American cuisine, and great classics! The contemporary atmosphere combined with incredible service, 8th Street at the Ivy is ideal for business meetings, casual breakfast, quick, quality cuisine for lunch or a casual fine dining experience in the evenings. Serving a variety of foods from local meats, hand cut steaks, fresh fish and seafood to delicious desserts, breads and soups made with as many local and organic ingredients as possible. Experience the difference in comfortable dining at 8th Street Restaurant at the Ivy.
Reviewed January 21, 2013

the omelets are fantastic! I also had the delicious french toast one morning and my daughter enjoyed the pancakes. The grilled vegie panini was great for dinner. Good wine and beer selection. If you stay at the hotel, your breakfasts are discounted.

There are newer reviews for 8th Street at the Ivy

Reviewed January 17, 2013

My wife and I went for lunch on Jan. 9. We found good service, very good menu selection, and excellent food quality and portion size--a very good value overall. Clearly the best atmosphere for dining in Cody. A couple of prior lunch visits were OK but not great, but the service has improved considerably and good selections are now available at several price points.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We have heard not so nice comments about this restaurant but decided to try it for ourselves.We were there Jan 2, 2013 for lunch.
The decor is very nice. Some of the best in Cody. We were promptly seated. The hostess was pleasant. Vicki, our server was right there with water and menus. We had the prime rib sandwich. We received salad and soup right away. The prime rib sandwich was brought out very soon and was hot and very good. A large portion for the price.
We were seated, ordered, ate, had desert and were out the door in 40 minutes.
Absolutely no problems. I think all of the problems that people might have experienced when the place was new are now solved. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. We will eat there again.

2  Thank kmsPowell_Wyoming
Reviewed January 1, 2013

The restaurant had a special Thanksgiving Dinner and the staff and cooks were wonderful. We have never been treated as special as were were at that dinner. The food was outstanding, but what was different was the service.

1  Thank Barry D
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I recently had dinner at 8th St to help celebrate a family member's birthday. This was my second time at the restaurant, and I was pleasantly surprised by the improvement in service and the excellent meal we both had.
On Mother's Day, the service was terribly slow and the food was mediocre. What a difference 7 months makes. I had the Elk tenderloin. Beautifully prepared. The flavor was excellent. One of the best pieces of Elk I've ever had. The service was so much better this time around. Our server was attentive, pleasant, kind, and kept coming back to see how we were doing. My impression of 8th St has definitely improved and I would not hesitate to go back. Cody has been in dire need of a restaurant of this caliber. I hope the focus on quality ingredients and customer service continues!

1  Thank FishWY41

Been to 8th Street at the Ivy? Share your experiences!