“go there best dude ranch ever go and were coming back”
Review of Rimrock Ranch

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cody
Rimrock Ranch
Ranked #12 of 29 Specialty Lodging in Cody
Reviewed July 29, 2011

just go there the rides are exellent yelow stone was fun it is exellent dude ranch and not a sit and do nothing ranch

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank fundale
There are newer reviews for Rimrock Ranch

Reviewed July 29, 2011

Best family vacation ever!!! Rimrock Dude Ranch is located in the most beautiful part of this world, Wyoming. The vistas are breathtakingly beautiful. Gary and Dede are the most hospitable people you'll ever meet. The cabins are rustic and clean. Plenty of activities to keep you busy all day, but still feel extremely stress-free and relaxed. My teenage boys thoroughly enjoyed the horseback riding, rodeo and whitewater rafting. The day trip to Yellowstone was wonderful. I really enjoyed the homecooked meals everyday. That is something you do not get on a typical vacation. I would definitely go back to Rimrock Ranch in the near future.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2011

This was truly one of the best vacations I have ever taken!! I still dream about the scenery and food. I tried bribing the chief for receipes, but no such luck. ;-(. My husband hated to leave and was depressed for several weeks after. The trip wasn't only about horseback riding, but included rafting, shopping, and Yellowstone National Park as well. In Arnold's words, "I'll be back".

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed July 12, 2011

Gary and Dede Fales run an excellent Dude Ranch that everyone should try to experience. The facilities are great, the scenery is beautiful, and the people are great. If you go – be sure to get to Cody as early on Sunday as possible, or Saturday and stay in Cody one night before starting your week at Rim Rock.
Do it. You won’t regret it!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank GeorgeWolf
Reviewed July 10, 2011

My wife and I just returned from a one week stay with our extended family at the Rimrock Ranch. We have vacationed at other dude ranches in Colorado, Wyoming and Canada, and Rimrock was in a class at the top of the list by itself. The ranch is run by Gary and Deedee Fales, and it is clear that they love this place and have spared no attention to detail. Their staff is exceptional and committed to providing their guests with a wonderful experience. The scenery is nothing short of spectacular, and the wranglers and horses are perfect for both experienced and novice riders (even our two and three year old grandchildren got to spend time with the horses and ride in the ring). Each meal was delicious and well planned - even for a few of our finicky-eating grandchildren - plenty of fruits and vegetables, along with tender steaks and prime rib. Fresh-squeezed orange juice at breakfast was an unexpected treat. Each cabin in well-appointed. Deedee has flower boxes everywhere, and they add a delightful colorful touch about the property. Our kids loved the swimming pool after a day of riding and a soak in the hot tube under the stars. The game room provided a nice break in the late afternoon and evening for our older grandchildren with a pool table, ping pong and air hockey (among other games). The ranch has developed a well thought out and different itinerary for each day. In addition to high mountain trail rides and a breakfast ride, we did some river rafting, spent a day with knowledgeable guides (two of our wranglers) in Yellowstone, attended a Cody night rodeo and had fun playing a pick-up softball game with our wranglers one morning. This is a wonderful place for a family western experience.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Johnfbales
Reviewed June 26, 2011

The hospitality by everyone was superb... our western decor cabin was cozy, comfortable and impeccably clean...the meals were exceptional and delicious...the activities were well planned...the trail rides, led by experienced wranglers was absolutely breathtaking...5 stars to our gracious hosts, Gary and Dede and their friendly, courteous staff. It was a WOW experience!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 7, 2011

I enjoyed my stay here so much in July of 2009 that i came again the next year with my school. The area is breathtaking, the people there are extremely friendly and hilarious, there is never a moment when there is nothing to do. All activities are fun, so you should do all of them, or you'll regret it. The food is great, the cook Frank is awesome. You get to know everyone by name, it's almost like a second home. This was definitely one of my favorite vacations, and I do plan to stay there again a third time.

• Stayed: July 2010