“Great Pizza”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #43 of 93 Restaurants in Cody
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Nice server and good quick service. The server was also very informative on infor about where things were in Cody

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Cody Pizza Hut used to be the premier Pizza Hut in the locally owned "group." Sadly, it has gone downhill in the last couple of years. We still eat here simply because we want the pizza. Service is spotty at best. It always seems they are training new staff, and we are always looking for our beverage refills because it is not at attentive as it used to be. Delivery and carry out are fine, but as eat in, it is average. They need stronger management.

1  Thank wyomugs
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I ate here one evening with the outside temperature in the 30's F. My daughter and I dined the entire time with our winter coats still on and zipped up. I observed the 4 tables surrounding me--2 of the tables had all of the diners wearing their coats, and the other 2 tables had half of the diners wearing their coats. I mentioned it to the waitress and asked her to notify the manager that it was uncomfortably cold. She reported back the "half an hour ago the manger turned the heat up as far as it would go" and they could do nothing more. REALLY? I sure hope they plan on fixing the problem, but they did not give any indication that they planned on it. The food was good, but I really did not enjoy my meal.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

The help is awful! Screws everything up, but they will make you anything you want on the buffet. Restrooms are dirty, slow service, but again, the food is good, once you get it!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My first tip off should have been the fact that we had to wait about 15 minutes for a table. not because they were so busy, no it was because about half the tables were still piled with all the previous diners dishes! The Buffet was never refilled and what items were there looked old. we never had our glasses refilled the whole time. Maybe it was an off night, or maybe the owners don't care either way, we left extremely unsatisfied!