“Great Buffet”

Chinatown Chinese Buffet
Ranked #21 of 89 Restaurants in Cody
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Diner, Mongolian
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We offer you an quality dining experience at a great price of chinese food.
Reviewed January 18, 2014

This is a great buffet....They had a great selection of everything you would want.. For those of you who like sushi; they have it. They have several chicken dishes and they have a really good pork dish. I have read other reviews and I am so surprised to hear their comments...I really enjoyed our lunch. There were lots of people there and seemed to be enjoying it as I did....I think it was very good.....Just stop in make your own review. I think you will like it too..

Reviewed November 7, 2013

My wife and I were traveling and wanted an evening meal so we stopped here. I was tempted to walk out but my wife ate some of this stuff. I hated it. Lots of choices but not much is edible.The food is cold. The shrimp were fair. Don't go here. Save your money. There is another Chinese buffet on the other side of town over by Albertson's. Try that one instead. This place is not a place to eat. Turn up the heat on the steam tables would be a suggestion. Travelers keep on going by this place. Don't stop.

1  Thank Jimmy82856
Reviewed October 16, 2013

As I said in many of my restaurant reviews before, I am from Europe and my tastes buds are just different from Americans (no offense!). See,I am used to Chinese food that is not sweet. Only, if it is the sweet and sour dish or something with pineapple. That's just how it is in Europe, Chinese is way less sweet there (again, no offense!).

This buffet was very good. Tasty dishes. A few I did not like, but that of course is normal at a buffet. They had a good variety. Some sushi, and quite a few desserts, and salads as well as fruit.

It was very busy, which is a good sign. The service was good, too.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

The buffet is not bad for a quick lunch. The variety is not large, but decent. The quality of the food is alright. Staff is friendly. if you like Chinese buffets, this is acceptable.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

This is where the locals go! It is run by a local Asian Family and they know most everyone that walks thru the door. The food is good and you will enjoy talking to the folks from Cody.

Been to Chinatown Chinese Buffet? Share your experiences!