“A buffet that delivers to all tastes.”

Chinatown Chinese Buffet
Ranked #21 of 91 Restaurants in Cody
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Diner, Mongolian
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We offer you an quality dining experience at a great price of chinese food.
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My wife and I could not believe the availability of dishes to be sampled. This complete buffet will surpass any expectation as the flavour, aroma and choices will please the most discriminating critic. The staff were friendly and made sure no one was waiting for any specific dishes. Highly recommended.

1  Thank justthat

Reviewed August 4, 2013

My wife and I had one of our best meals in Cody here at Chinatown Chinese Buffet. The restaurant is really attractive on the outside and the food quality, variety, and price are awesome! I particularly liked the smoked pork and other basics like green beans and pork, sesame chicken, chicken teriyaki on skewers, banana pudding and almond cookies. I highly recommend this buffet for lunch or dinner if you are staying in Cody for any length of time, it will not disappoint you!

1  Thank Peter P
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Can't beat the location while in downtown Cody. Not high-end Chinese cuisine but the food is plentiful and you can certainly choose what you like. I would give the restaurant 3.5 stars if TripAdvisor allowed that.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

After visiting the Museum and strolling the streets of Cody, I stumbled upon this restaurant. I had forgotten that the motel I was at (Moose Creek Lodge) recommended it and have given me a voucher to eat there. A great buffet à gogo. Plenty to eat (meats,fish dishes, vegetables, salads, suchi and desserts). Staff was very nice. Was very clean in appearance. Liquor (beer) was available.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We'd had our fill of 'western' food for several days and craved something different. Went here simply because it sounded different. It looked like a mall food court buffet and we didn't have high expectations. We were pleasantly surprised. Everything was very good. The service was above average. The green beans were excellent. Worth a visit!