“FABULOUS CHINESE BUFFET”

Chinatown Chinese Buffet
Ranked #22 of 88 Restaurants in Cody
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Diner, Mongolian
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We offer you an quality dining experience at a great price of chinese food.
Portage, Indiana
“FABULOUS CHINESE BUFFET”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My wife and I had one of our best meals in Cody here at Chinatown Chinese Buffet. The restaurant is really attractive on the outside and the food quality, variety, and price are awesome! I particularly liked the smoked pork and other basics like green beans and pork, sesame chicken, chicken teriyaki on skewers, banana pudding and almond cookies. I highly recommend this buffet for lunch or dinner if you are staying in Cody for any length of time, it will not disappoint you!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Peter P

Racine, Wisconsin
“Decent lunch buffet at a great price”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Can't beat the location while in downtown Cody. Not high-end Chinese cuisine but the food is plentiful and you can certainly choose what you like. I would give the restaurant 3.5 stars if TripAdvisor allowed that.

Visited June 2013
Troinex, Switzerland
“A good meal”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

After visiting the Museum and strolling the streets of Cody, I stumbled upon this restaurant. I had forgotten that the motel I was at (Moose Creek Lodge) recommended it and have given me a voucher to eat there. A great buffet à gogo. Plenty to eat (meats,fish dishes, vegetables, salads, suchi and desserts). Staff was very nice. Was very clean in appearance. Liquor (beer) was available.

• Visited June 2013
Georgia
“better than expected”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We'd had our fill of 'western' food for several days and craved something different. Went here simply because it sounded different. It looked like a mall food court buffet and we didn't have high expectations. We were pleasantly surprised. Everything was very good. The service was above average. The green beans were excellent. Worth a visit!

Visited July 2013
“Amazing food and good service!!!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

I like the sushi there very much and their service is so good! Wanna come again^^ and I really like the owner John and Lu, they are just so kind and welcoming!

• Visited July 2013