Super 8 Cody
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Cody Cowboy Village(Cody)(Great Value!)
$99
$119
HolidayInn.com
Cody Legacy Inn(Cody)(Great Value!)
$160
Hotels.com
$180
BestWestern.com
Big Bear Motel(Cody)(Great Value!)
$69
Best Western Sunset Inn(Cody)(Great Value!)
$150
BestWestern.com
$169
$119
Yellowstone Valley Inn(Wapiti)(Great Value!)
$149
Buffalo Bill's Irma Hotel(Cody)(Great Value!)
$80
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanpizza hutcinnamon rollsthe breakfast areacontinental breakfastwould stay here againstaff was very friendly and helpfulnice stayyellowstone national parkbuffalo billstevemotelpetcerealwalmartrates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed my first nights stay came back for a seconds night stay but arrived to be accused of writing in a drawer and threatened to have my credit card with held charged for damages and booted out in the morning due to damaged management David and Connie Eberly admittedly confirmed they could not prove I wrote on their property but they refused to investigate it and just assume it was me because their staff just barely noticed the damage. They were very rude and disrespectful to me and my family as customers continually tried to stay respectful and calm and tried to help suggest and figure out the situation. The management handled the situation poorly and gave us the worst hospitality. I stand by my innocence and it that writing was on the drawer prior to my stay and I don't appreciate the way management treated me.

• Stayed: February 2014
David E, General Manager at Super 8 Cody, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

I appreciate the fact that our guests take time to remark about our service and our property even when their experience isn't to their satisfaction. We take destruction to our property very seriously and our staff checks the rooms every day. I am sharing your review with my staff as I think this a great training tool. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
David E, General Manager at Super 8 Cody, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Reviewed December 25, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
David E, General Manager at Super 8 Cody, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Super awesome attentive staff! We arrived late (though I had reservations) and the desk clerk was quick to get us into our room (probably knew we were exhausted!). He even offered my husband and I cinnamon rolls, but we were way too tired for that! The hotel was extremely clean and well kept. The bed was average, but we were so tired that we slept pretty good! The morning staff was just as friendly and breakfast was what you would expect - cereal, O.J., coffee, etc... and of course, cinnamon rolls (which were delicious by the way!). Would stay again!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
David E, General Manager at Super 8 Cody, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive review! We’re glad you took the time to pay attention to the small details of our property including our rooms and complimentary breakfast. Also, thank you for taking note of our wonderful staff—I’ll be sure to share your comments with them! We hope your travels bring to back to Cody and you choose to stay with us again..

Reviewed November 1, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
David E, General Manager at Super 8 Cody, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2013