“Good room & service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #11 of 29 Hotels in Cody
Regina, Canada
“Good room & service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

I stayed here for two nights, good room, friendly owners, extremely helpful with local attractions, close enough to main street to walk to the historic Irma Hotel, would definitely recommend, and would stay here again

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Bolishous, Manager at A Western Rose Motel, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Thank you for your compliment and for staying with us, it means so much to me and my coworkers.

Located just a few miles from the Cody Airport, we'll even pick/drop you off!

The property is on the quiet end of Sheridan Ave (which is the main street in town).
You can walk to all the best shops and restaurants from here.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

Brenda the manager was extremely helpful with regards to directions, food requirements, weather conditions and anything else I needed. I even received an email asking me if there was anything else I needed before I arrived. The Inn is literally around the corner from the airport and is clean and quiet. Would definitely come back here again

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank DLWhitson
Bolishous, Manager at A Western Rose Motel, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
What a way to start off 2013, THANK YOU!!
Some of the 3rd party web sites provide email/phone numbers to the guests. Most do not. Be assured, if I have your email, I will be sending a quick note, especially if you are from outside the US. I've been to a few countries outside the US and know what that feeling is like to not know anyone. I've got your back! You've got a friend who can provide the best places to visit, eat and see.

Break down, need to get bailed out (I don't know what I'll do if someone actually takes me up on that), need something shipped because it won't fit on your motorcycle? Whateva the case may be, I'll figure it out, pick you up or figure out how to get you to where you're going.

Budget Host has the lowest downtown rates, Free WiFI, safe, clean, quiet and comfortable rooms. We're within walking distance to all the best shops and restaurants.

Enjoy the rest of your US tour and make sure when you're in Miami you make the drive to Key West. It's worth it!! I'll tell you where to go when you're down there too (we winter there).
Hillsborough, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Spent the first and last nights of a trip to yellowstone. Came in late to the airport and the owner picked me up in 5 minutes. Drove me to the car rental the next morning on my schedule! When my wallet was stollen in the park, they offered to help in any way they could.

Clean, comfortable, warm, hot water, comfortable bed, affordable. I highly recomend it!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank brian p
Bolishous, Manager at A Western Rose Motel, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
It looks as though my responses and thank you's are a little off. I'll get the hang of this! Thank you so much for your compliment. I share them all with my coworkers! These reviews help motivate our team and get us free lunch!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

We spent one night here on our way to Montana. We were strictly looking for a no frills, clean, comfortable place at a reasonable price. This fit the bill. The room was spotless, the bed was comfortable and the owners were very friendly and helpful folks. We enjoyed our stay and would stay there again.

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank Texas-Wanderers
Greenville
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2012

We traveled for 12 days and stayed somewhere different each day. When booking a place you have never seen you are never sure what you will get but we were very pleased with our room. It was an older place but was clean and the owners were friendly. They gave us information about things around town and we were glad we had chose to stay here. The rate was reasonable and we didn't have a problem with road noise or anything. We would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank NPTRSC
Bolishous, Manager at A Western Rose Motel, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you for your compliment, you made our day!

We will be closing for the season on October 18th and reopen for the 2013 season May 1, 2013!
Reservations are being accepted for the 2013 season while we are closed.

Thanks to all of you for a great season, see you next year!
Massachusetts
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

Budget Host Inn in Cody is a good choice for a low cost stay in Cody. It's clean, well maintained and well located. The room was good size and cozy but the shower stall was tiny. The bed was brick-like - OK for a short stay only. Overall, the price was right for a couple of day's stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Cheyenne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

Room was very comfortable and clean. The motel is away from road traffic and very quite
at night. The motel is also close to downtown and was an easy walk to shopping, dining etc. Very friendly staff.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple