“Excellent Motel”

Ranked #26 of 29 Hotels in Cody
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Motel”
Reviewed July 30, 2011

This was another one of our 'stopovers'. Landing late at night at Cody we wanted a motel before driving on to Yellowstone.

This is a very good motel. The room was extremely clean and had a very good sized bed. The usual fridge and coffee making facilities were fine as was the bathroom. Free WiFi made a nice touch. Car parking, as should be expected for a motel was both free and extremely convenient.

I slept a glorious peacful sleep.

The service from the staff was brilliant and so very helpful. I rang them earlier from Denver to tell them that my flight was very late and that we were unable to get through to the car-rental company at Cody airport. The receptionist said that she would take care of it - and did.

In the morning, they gave us tips as to where to get the best provisions for our trip to Yellowstone.

Great motel to stopover in fact, as I reflect on this review, this is, in my view, a model Motel.

Tip : If you are using your GPS to navigate to this motel, TomTom's maps have not been updated recently enough (as at 13th July 2011) and you may get the wrong directions. I would advise all Hotels and Motels to put their GPS co-ordinates on their websites.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Reviewed July 13, 2011

we are traveling across the US and stay at a different hotel each night. The room was clean, the beds were ok, needed more towels, the major downfall was the fact that we had to leave the air conditioner on all night and it was so noisy it was hard to sleep AND it was over priced. I would only stay again if I couldn't find anywhere else to stay.

• Stayed July 2011
1 Thank Knitty_Chick_2011
Joplin, Missouri
Reviewed July 4, 2011

We were a group of 6 looking for lodging in Cody, WY in late June 2011. I had looked at several places and prices on the internet, enough to know that everything is pretty expensive in Cody during the summer months. (Even the Super 8 was listed at $131 per night for 2 beds). I was pleasantly suprised when I walked into Green Gables and to get a price of $127 for a family suite (2 queen beds, pullout sleeper, microwave, fridge, whirlpool tub in bathroom). The room was clean and very large. The sofasleeper, chairs, and tv were on one side and queen beds, second tv on another with a wall separating them. There is not a pool here, which was a downside in my kids' eyes, but we had fun doing other activities like going to the rodeo. Breakfast was offered and was nothing special (muffins, fruit, OJ), but was still free and McDonald's is close by!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank kinley74
Sheridan, Wyoming
Reviewed June 20, 2011

This is a small, family run facility. It is VERY clean and reasonably priced. This was one of the quietest hotels I have stayed in!
There weren't a lot of "amenities" and I missed having a clock in the room, but the room was well worth the price paid! My family would definitely stay in this hotel again.
If you are not able to navigate a steep staircase, you should ask for a room on the ground floor.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family