“Great Food.”

Description: http://www.yelp.com/biz/shiki-japanese-restaurant-cody
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
“Great Food.”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

There is something for everyone. The Teri Chicken is amazing! There is everything, sushi, tempura, teri, almost anything! Great place to eat. Very friendly staff.

• Visited July 2013

Cody, Wyoming, United States
“Our Favorite Restaurant”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Shiki is our favorite restaurant in Cody. We have a family with diverse tastes and everyone can find something they enjoy. The food is delicious and high quality. I was an exchange student in Japan so I've enjoyed authentic Japanese. Shiki presents many dishes that are beautiful, but also authentic in flavor and style.

Our favorites are JB Tempura roll, Salmon, chicken and beef teriyaki, eel roll, salmon carpaccio and the miso soup is delicious.

I highly recommend Shiki to anyone looking for a quality Japanese culinary experience.

1 Thank Thea M
Salt Lake City
“Authentic Japanese in Cody, Wyoming!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Outstanding Japanese food . Large and varied menu with something for everyone from sushi bar to tempura dishes . Don't miss this gem!

• Visited June 2013
“Best Japanese food in Wyoming.”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I come here all the time and every time I come the food is great! This is one of my favorite places to eat in Cody. I would recommend the food to everyone.

Billings
“Good food.”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Great food. I've eaten both lunch and dinner there and very much enjoyed the food. Dinner prices are a bit much, but I didn't feel disatisfied at all.

Visited June 2013

Been to Shiki? Share your experiences!