“Great fun”

Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located just west of the Super Walmart
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Had a ball - absolute highlight- and need to go back and do it again-!! The guys who ran the tours were fantastic

1  Thank Diane C

Reviewed October 19, 2013

This was our third visit to Cody and second time rafting. Made this ride first with my son and now with my granddaughter. At fifteen she thoroughly enjoyed it, even wishing for more splashes. Our guide, Joe was experienced, very entertaining and knowledgeable.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I went on this trip with some trepidation as me and water do not mix that well! However I loved it - felt perfectly safe the whole time and it was such fun.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We live in Powell, Wy only 22 miles east of Cody and this was our first rafting experience. I have to say that we had a great time and our guide Landon was awesome! Three groups went down the river and all the guides were funny and knowledgeable of the area. We plan to go again next summer.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We live in Cody and have never done this and we loved it! Jo was funny and was a great guide! I would recommend this to locals and tourists!!

Been to Wyoming River Trips? Share your experiences!