“Good Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We had a good breakfast here, but Our Place was better. We had decent service and the food was good. They have a better size restaurant and can handle more people so our wait wasn't very long. Good value for the money and decent food and service.

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Our party of five ate for 60 dollars and left the table full.service was fast and friendly. The menu was a basic breskfst, lunch and dinner fare but all prepared well.we had mushrooms and potatoes skins both generous portions.i had an on let full of sausage and cheese, the hash browns were very good.tow oh our party had chicken Chilli and both liked it.the meatloaf and spag both good .Nothing fancy but v et u gpod

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Really good food, really good service, really good people (the locals eat here too!), and it's priced right as well... I look forward to stopping here every time I go through Cody whether it's for breakfast or lunch - I've not had the opportunity to try dinner yet but some day I'm sure I will.

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

The place was older and dirty. It was clear that it was a locals hang out and they must be used to its appearance. The menu has pretty standard diner fare. Service was polite and quick.

Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

My husband loves this place for the skillets and all-day breakfast. And they are very talented at keeping the coffee cups full. You will wait at LEAST a half-hour for food, though, and I got a Belgian waffle that was stone cold. The bacon is okay but don't bother with sausage products because they are the kind that is just flavored fat.

1  Thank StarbuckDifranco

Been to Granny's Restaurant? Share your experiences!