“Solid Authentic Diner”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dubuque, Iowa
“Solid Authentic Diner”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

My party of 5 stopped at Granny's after spending 6 nights in the nearby Beartooth Mountains. We were on our way back to Wisconsin and looking for a local breakfast place.

Service was good, coffee mugs and water glasses always full and well-served.

The menu is a good variety of tried-and-true "standard" diner fare, from breakfast through lunch and dinner. Breakfast included a range of pancakes, skillits, french toast, bakery items. Lunch included burgers, hot and cold sandwiches. The dinner options had pretty standard range of family restaurant options.

Our excellent served (Anna) suggested the Sante Fe Skillit, which three of our party of 5 selected. It met our expectations - good quality veggies and ground beef, served with toast. A solid 3.5 out of 5 stars here.

I would suggest Granny's for a laid-back diner or family restaurant experience with good service and value.

• Visited July 2013

Greensburg, Indiana
“Delicious, home cooked meal!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Great skillet breakfasts. Santa Fe, Farmers and Ham and Cheese scramble were all very good. The kids had pancakes as big as the plate. Everything hit the spot and the service was friendly. Couldn't ask for more.

Visited July 2013
Cheyenne
“very good family restaurant”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

we take there our daily breafast und dinner for 3 times. Courtney are the best waitress we have along our stay in USA

• Visited June 2013
“Kassie, Alex”
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

I was here last night too and my waitress, Alex (see photo) was so charming, and another waitress caught my attention also.

So I came back to see if she could tell me how she stays so cool while serving 50-60 hungry tourists headed to and from Yellowstone National Park about 50 miles west.

I have frequented Granny's for years and it ALWAYS IS GOOD. The work environment for employees must be good because the place runs like a clock.

When I witnessed Kassie's and Alex's stellar performances, Brad, their manager, gave me permission to take their pictures. t

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Tommusgrove
Poole, United Kingdom
“tasty”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

we ate here each evening. We found this diner whilst looking for somewhere to eat. We found it good so no point looking elsewhere.

Visited June 2013