“Fun evening of entertainment”

The Cody Cattle Company
Ranked #1 of 6 Concerts & Shows in Cody
Wadsworth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun evening of entertainment”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

The food was average. The music entertainment was good, very good players with a long list of music background and awards. Too loud to have a conversation but it was fun.

Visited July 2013

Daytona Beach, Florida
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“A good dinner with a lot of fun”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

This is a late review from our US road trip from last summer. We visited Cody in July 2012. We visited the Cody Cattle Company based on Trip Advisor reviews. We were not disappointed. We enjoyed a nice buffet dinner, followed by a country western stage show with very entertaining musicians. The show also included admission to the daily rodeo which was a treat. We are originally from Pittsburgh, so a rodeo with bronc and bull riding, roping, and barrel racing was something new. Not to be missed.

Visited September 2012
Saskatoon, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The reason I joined trip advisor!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We just ate at the Cody Cattle Company the other night and were thoroughly impressed! When I walked out I said that I had to join trip advisor just so I can review this restaurant and tell people about my experience! This truly is little hidden gem. We didn't know what to expect but took a recommendation from the UXU Ranch. The food was absolutely fantastic and we could not believe the level of entertainment that the Triple C Cowboys provided! We were smiling ear to ear during the entire performance and both agree that this was a huge highlight of our entire trip! Keep it up you guys! What a great way to get you into the Western spirit during your vacation! I highly recommend this establishment and suggest that you do not leave Cody without a visit!!

Visited July 2013
Houston, Texas
118 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 173 helpful votes
“Don't Miss This”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

As far as an evening of entertainment goes, the Cody Cattle Company and Cody Night Rodeo are tough to beat. They have a trifecta ticket which includes a chuck wagon dinner, some really excellent entertainment and the night rodeo. We had fun from start to finish. The dinner was a buffet of brisket, chicken and all the trimmings including some very good brownies for desert. The entertainment was was a mix of country, blue grass and other styles. All the tunes recognizable even to someone from the city. The children of the entertainers did some numbers and they were good. The night rodeo was entertaining. I am not a rodeo fan, but several of the events were actually pretty exciting to watch. The barrel racing was my favorite. They had some very young competitors who were very good. The trifecta ticket is $41 which is a heck of a deal. This is fun. Don't miss it.

Visited August 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
“Great Fun”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

They can really play! We loved the show. Good food. The beans and cornbread was my favorite. Kids had fun.

Visited August 2013