“A night you will never forget”

The Cody Cattle Company
Ranked #1 of 6 Concerts & Shows in Cody
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Just out side town, very easy to find. New building well laid out .I had e mailed from UK to make a booking, they had my booking and made us very welcome .The food was delicious. Good variety, plentiful, chocolate brownie to die for . The show was something I will never forget. The group were very talented .The music was first class .I looked around at one stage during the evening and everyone was really enjoying the whole experience.I am so pleased I didnt miss this ,hope you enjoy it as much as we did .We thought it exceptional value for money and a thoroughly memorable night.

There are newer reviews for The Cody Cattle Company

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Food was good. Not much of a selection but the show and musicians more than made up for it. Such amazing talent. Entertaining for all.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

You go here for the entertainment and the atmosphere, NOT the food! The food is secondary. The service needs more attention and you need to be willing to get up and get your own "seconds" if you're hungry.

The entertainment is very good, and more people need to find out about this place. It is a bit on the PRICEY side considering the food is not top drawer. So you figure the price is going for the entertainment and atmosphere. The picnic tables and benches can be extremely UNCOMFORTABLE to sit on for the length of time you spend here. But the entertainment can almost make you forget the discomfort.

1  Thank wyomugs
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Food was good, atmosphere more like a picnic and the music venue was excellent. Very entertaining and the price was right!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Everyone that visits Cody should go see eat and see the entertainment! It was great. The music was great and we enjoyed ourselves. Even the food was good. I loved the atmosphere. We sat at long picnic benchs!