“great cold beer”
Review of The Terrace Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

The Terrace Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Scenic view, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Geyser Brewing Co sets the pace for dining and drinking excellence in Cody. Sweeping views provide the perfect backdrop for a first date, a family gathering or a night out with friends. Popular choices include our eclectic appetizers, fresh seafood, grilled steaks. Professional bartenders serve up perfectly chilled martinis, well chosen wines and the Basin's largest selection of our craft and micro beers on draught.
Reviewed July 16, 2013

fun funky place. staff was welcoming and gave us great ideas on what to see in Cody. located near everything and a all around fun place to enjoy a beer!!!!!!!!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

The restaurant's sign has changed and is not The Terrace, but something to do with a Brewing company now. Regardless, it is a great place to eat. My husband had the buffalo meatloaf which was delicious. I ordered the salmon and kale salad and was pleased. They had a large selection of beer and wines, and the waiter was very friendly. It is just west of the rodeo grounds on the far west end of Cody.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Great location right next to rodeo grounds at the end of town. Sitting at our table next to window over looking the mountains. Great service....great price....great food. I would mske a repeat visit here.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We had the buffalo meatloaf and elk/bison burger. Both where great! They had a decent beer selection for those looking for a variety.

1  Thank Matt E
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I started with the snake river pako ipa which was tasty. I had the panko crusted soft crab appetizer and it was delicious. I was intrigued by the dirty dilly a martini a mixture of vodka, pickle juice and a dilly bean. Tried it and it is wonderful. I ordered the 16 oz prime ribeye steak rare and it came out perfectly. The only hiccups were they brought out the wrong potato. They gave me a baked potato instead of the mashed potatoes ordered. Also I didn't get the mushrooms and grilled onions the waitress up sold me both errors were corrected quickly.