“Great service and great food & beer”
Review of The Terrace Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

The Terrace Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Geyser Brewing Co sets the pace for dining and drinking excellence in Cody. Sweeping views provide the perfect backdrop for a first date, a family gathering or a night out with friends. Popular choices include our eclectic appetizers, fresh seafood, grilled steaks. Professional bartenders serve up perfectly chilled martinis, well chosen wines and the Basin's largest selection of our craft and micro beers on draught.
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I was suprised to read negative reviews before our reservations at the Terrace. The service was excellent and the atmosphere was romantic and fun! I spoke with the manager afterwards in regards to the negative feedback on Tripadvisor and he explained new management has transformed the service as well. I was very satisfied with the beer flight from the Geyser Brewing company and the amber ale was delicious. I enjoyed the salmon while my husband devoured his meatloaf. We had calamari as an appetizer which was cooked perfectly. We absolutely loved this place and wish it was open the Sunday and Monday we were in town. Yellowstone and Cody travelers should give this restaurant a try...it wont let you down!
Melanie and Andrew

1  Thank MelanieDrew

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Despite turning up rather scruffy-looking after a long day's travel, we received just as much friendly service and solicitude from the maitre d' and our waitress as if we'd been wearing black-tie or a diamond tiara. That's pure class, and it's much too rare.

Food was great, and veg-friendly. Sweet-potato fries were addictively crispy (they aren't always!) and came with a tasty chipotle aioli. My hazelnut fettucine was a clever idea decently well-executed, though adding a vegetable or two wouldn't go amiss. My husband's tomato pasta disappeared with alacrity as well.

The dining room is attractively appointed and looks out on the river; fortunately, the air circ is good enough that the river's sulfur smell isn't in evidence!

If we make it back to Cody, we'll be back here.

1  Thank cavlec
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Soon to change their name to Geyser Brewing Company we had the greatest meal. We started with the Calamari Appetizer that was the best I have ever had. My wife had the Salmon which was perfect with nice veggies and mashers. Most entrees between $17 and $25. Well worth finding at the far west end of town on the way to Yellowstone.

1  Thank JGWaterman
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I spent two months travelling around Wyoming for work and this was one of the best restaurants I experienced. In a state where steakhouses and grills are abundant it was a relief to find a place with fresh, healthy offerings and creative dishes. I ordered the pizza special, which was topped with large shrimp and peppers in an adobo cream sauce on a thin crust, which was delicious. I also had a house salad with the house huckleberry dressing and blue cheese crumbles, the dressing had fresh herbs and was one of the best I've had. Entrees are $20-$25, but appetizers, pizzas, and sandwiches are very affordable at $5-$10. This restaurant is adjacent to Geyser Brewing Company, which is in the process of taking over the restaurant. I had a sampler of 4 beers for $5, all of which were good. Overall great food and drinks at a reasonable price. Best place in Cody.

1  Thank mruddyduck
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Great food, nice atmosphere, large bar. This scenic location is great for a romantic dinner or special occasion. The owner pays great attention to detail and hosts fun events like the weekly beer and balls and the annual "artini" festival. If you want a dinner that cannot be found in every other restaurant in the area, give this historic location a try! The owner, Lynn Lampe, also caters events if you are hosting a group or wedding!

1  Thank Vicki O