“Best Pasta I have ever had!”
Review of The Terrace Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

The Terrace Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Geyser Brewing Co sets the pace for dining and drinking excellence in Cody. Sweeping views provide the perfect backdrop for a first date, a family gathering or a night out with friends. Popular choices include our eclectic appetizers, fresh seafood, grilled steaks. Professional bartenders serve up perfectly chilled martinis, well chosen wines and the Basin's largest selection of our craft and micro beers on draught.
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We went here with some friends on a date and really enjoyed ourselves! Our friends go here about once a month and we had been here 2 times previously, but that was about 3-4 years ago. I ordered the "Southwestern Alfredo Florentine" ($12.00) which was the best pasta I have ever had!! My husband got the buffalo meatloaf ($17.00) which I stole a bit and it had a great unique flavor too!! A friend got the rack of lamb ($26.00) and said it was very good, and his wife got the lamb gyros ($11.50) which she brags about all the time! We all had salads, although I think they brought me out the wrong dressing and there was a mix up with my salad going to the wrong table. The service was ok, not what I expected for such a pricey meal. The atmosphere is very nice and the view is amazing. If you are going on a date, make a reservation and ask for a window seat!

1  Thank Ecrook

Reviewed February 23, 2013

the Terrace is set on the outskirts of town it serves excellent food of all types and we really enjoyed the service and view.

1  Thank lovehorses2
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Traveled to Cody for a week. This was by far the best restaurant I had the pleasure to dine with. Great food, great service, great beer selection. I had the ahi tuna appetizer...to die for, the butternut squash soup...a winner. But my all time favorite was the pasta carbonara. Ate here 3 times while in town and each time was exceptional. Looking forward to returning next visit!

1  Thank Lily L
Reviewed November 8, 2012

When this restaurant first opened a few years ago it turned into one of the best restaurants in Cody. However that didn't last long. The prices are quite high. The food is okay and and often arrives cold. Almost every time I have been there they make a mistake my order. The service, to be blunt, SUCKS! It seems they can't handle a party of more than two people without falling apart. It's too bad......I thought that we finally had a good restaurant here. So bottom line, save your money. I will.

2  Thank Ron P
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Excellent food, good portion sizes and great service!! And make sure you leave room for desert! Very impressed and best restaurant we attended in Cody during our 5 day visit!!

1  Thank Aaron R