“Starbucks it not, that is sort of the point!”
Review of The Beta Coffee House - MOVED

The Beta Coffee House
Description: Classic coffee house with a comfortable atmosphere, fun and funky vibe, extraordinary coffee, secret recipe house chai tea, healthy smoothies and a simple, delicious food menu crafted from fresh ingredients, made in house to order.
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This is a very pleasant and comfortable home grown coffee shop. They have a great selection of drinks, but limited food options. The shop is very inviting and is a great place to spend time in Cody if your looking for a good cup of coffee and a place to just hangout for awhile.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Best coffee in Cody! You also get GREAT customer service and surroundings that make you want to stay all day. Half block off of the main street; don't go anywhere else.
Limited menu, but good, good food!
Should be rated #1!

Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

What can I say? I love coffee. This coffee smelled and tasted absolutely amazing...the kids had delicious fresh shakes that they enjoyed as well. Out front the owner put chalk to draw on the sidewalk.

Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Lets be honest....I went in here for the free wifi which was super. Turned out to be a cool little healthy haven. I got really good green tea. ..not easy to find in the midwest! Coffee was good too.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I enjoyed my 2 visits to Beta Coffee House. One on the morning of July 3rd--I ordered a veggie bean breakfast burrito (no peppers) and a specialty coffee. Both were excellent. I went back on the 4th (after the parade) and ordered a tea, only to be told they had run out of ice and the person they sent should be back shortly. I decided to wait, and all the while a steady stream of patrons came in and most decided to wait for the ice for their drinks. While I was waiting, I noticed some diaries that had entries of people that had visited Beta and their thoughts. I was so engrossed in reading others' comments and writing my own, the ice lady had come back and my drink was ready in no time. Will definitely go back whenever I visit Cody again. Free refills on the regular coffee!