Margo's Mountain Suite
$265
$293
$255
HolidayInn.com
Cody Cowboy Village(Cody)(Great Value!)
$189
Best Western Sunset Inn(Cody)(Great Value!)
$170
BestWestern.com
$235
Big Bear Motel(Cody)(Great Value!)
$159
Buffalo Bill's Irma Hotel(Cody)(Great Value!)
$153
Yellowstone Valley Inn(Wapiti)(Great Value!)
$174
$159
Official Site
$217
$200
$238
$228
All reviewswonderful hostseach morningwonderful cookcharming b bgorgeous settingan easy drivecody areabeartooth highwayexploring yellowstonenext morningthree nightsplace to staybillywapitimontanabalconypark
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We stayed at Margo's while touring Yellowstone. My daughter and I stayed one night and went to the rodeo and museum in Cody. Margo is a fabulous hostess...very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. We felt very at home! The accomodations were very spacious-we had the upstairs master bedroom. The bed was the most comfortable of our entire trip. If you are travelling with a larger family or maybe the girls, I would suggest reserving the entire upstairs area. It sleeps several people and has a small kitchenette. The bedrooms and bathroom were very clean and tidy. Breakfast the next morning was wonderful...all fresh and homemade! The valley area is absolutely gorgeous. Cody is a quick 15 minute trip...we had a fantastic dinner at the brewhouse Margo recommended. Since it's just outside of town, we were closer to the east entrance and were able to enter the park with a short drive. We would strongly recommend Margo's and will definitely stay with her if we're in the area again.

Room Tip: The upstairs area is quite large and sleeps several people...very comfortable beds!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 8, 2013

This was one of my favourite places we stayed on a 2-week road trip in America (and we were somewhere different almost every night). The house is in beautiful surroundings with horses outside that the owners kindly let me feed in the morning - it's the sort of place where you just want to sit on the porch all day and be happy to be alive. Unfortunately we weren't there very long - we had only booked in for one night and were expecting to arrive around 5pm, but got there at nearly midnight thanks to our hire car breaking down! The owners were amazing, they phoned to check we were ok and stayed up waiting for us. Our rooms were fantastic too - my partner and I had a double room with an amazing view and his mum had another room that had a small kitchenette area - so between us we had the whole of the upstairs of the house. We had a delicious cooked breakfast in the morning and then had to leave to get to Yellowstone - I wish we could have stayed here longer!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We had car trouble and arrived at 11.30 p.m. instead of 5.30 p.m. tired and very miserable. Bill waited up for us even though they are earlier risers and showed us our wonderful suite + king room - as tired as we were, we were still knocked out by how beautiful everything was and I had the best night's rest! Next morning Margo (who is simply lovely too) was up with breakfast on the go which was just great and having met bullet the dog we went to meet the gorgeous horses and feed them with Bill. I have rarely seen a place of such beauty both inside and out - the ranch is comfy but really stylish too and the setting is probably the loveliest I shall ever see. I cannot recommend sufficiently and if I ever go back it won't be for a measly one night!! A great start to our Yellowstone Park trip.

Room Tip: I don't know what else there was but the suite and king room for a family was the best ever.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank madcow272
Reviewed August 14, 2012

The views from the house are stunning and Margo and Billy were most welcoming. The B&B is some way from Cody so the dining options are limited, but the breakfast was great. There was a separate but exclusive bathroom which was OK. The room was comfortable and we slept well.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights and had a wonderful time. We booked the main suite + king suite and both rooms were comfortable and very clean. There's only one bathroom, but that didn't bother us since we're a family. Both Margo and Bill are great hosts... Breakfasts are fine and different each morning. Location was perfect, surroundings are beautiful... Yellowstone is a 45 minute drive. Would stay again if i were in the Cody area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family