“Not a bad place”

Buffalo Bill's Antlers Inn
Buffalo Bill's Antlers Inn
Ranked #22 of 29 Hotels in Cody
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Not a bad place to stay in Cody. Walking distance from the town. They did have actual keys instead of swipe cards. The beds were really comfy! They had themed shower curtains which were cool - the shower itself I would give a 6/10. No ceiling lights, kinda dark.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Room was very basic. Liked quirky wood furniture. Hotel has a dorm-like quality & feels dark. Room was okay except the room smelled damp and musty--could've been the carpet. Set off my allergies. Mattress old but passable. WiFi spotty at best. Price is right, but be prepared to rough it a bit. Stayed while a rough group of bikers were there, so woke in the night to some revelry. Good location for Cody museum.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

We stopped on our way back from Yellowstone at this hotel. When we drove up, a rough looking group of guys were drinking beer sitting on the tailgate of a pickup truck in the parking lot, leering at some teenage girls. We had made reservations ahead of time and couldn't cancel. Wifi did not work at all. Front desk staff looked frustrated with some other issue when we arrived and did not greet us, but were not rude. The place was really a no-frills place, but was much cheaper than the hotels near Yellowstone, so we didn't complain. Bed was okay, room was really in need of refurbishment, but clean overall. We didn't see any breakfast offerings. I think there are better offerings in Cody.

Room Tip: Inspect the room before checking in. And check your wifi signal!
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Stayed three nights at this hotel while visiting Yellowstone & Cody. Upon driving up I got a bad feeling. The hotel is located on a main road, and looks old and kinda creepy. Staff was wonderful on check in however, so we decided to give it a try. The room was spotless, large and comfortable. The carpet is certainly out of style but frankly those minor things never bother. However the carpet on the staircase and in the hallway was just filthy, stained, worn and dirty.

It was a good bargain compared to other hotels in the area but I don't think I would stay again.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Complained calmly and politely about WiFi not working, asked to speak to manager about getting money back and leaving. Was told we were unruly, police were called and were kicked out and still charged for the room. Police told us we could file a complaint at the courthouse and acted like they took our side, but we had to leave the next day.
Do NOT stay there and if you do Don't complain or ask for a refund!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 9, 2014

DO NOT STAY HERE!!! My family and I reserved this hotel an stayed for one night only, thankfully! We came back with the kids and had a couple of snacks and when I was going to put my drink on the nightstand, accidentally TOUCHED the lamp shade and the light bulb broke...no big deal, right? Well, no!! I got charged $100 dollars for it and they claim we broke the lamp and that it no longer works, at all! How does that even make sense? a light bulb for $100. I would've understand if I really broke it, but it was an accident. The bulb that was not even well placed because their furniture is handmade and cheaply assembled and now I am charged for it. Then when I try to reach the manager she is out of the office...As for it being in a great location, it's really not such a nice one, Cody is such a small place that you get to any place in less than 5 minutes, so don't let that fool you!!

1  Thank lmao66
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Easy to find, friendly staff, clean rooms, comfortable beds and reasonably priced. Not much more one could ask for. Not a place for great luxury but it meets all the needs. I would stay here again and recommend to friends and family. Good value.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple