“Honest staff, clean motel”

Buffalo Bill's Antlers Inn
Buffalo Bill's Antlers Inn
Ranked #22 of 29 Hotels in Cody
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is a fine motel. Good people, clean rooms. Comfy beds. Interesting furniture made of logs give it a solid western feel. Did I say clean?
My only objection is that I find envelopes from the housekeeping staff on the dresser saying that tips are appreciated is tacky. But that's my personal gripe.

Room Tip: Ask for the back, away from the road. But that's really a very minot "tip". The rooms...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kitcat22

Reviewed August 18, 2012

This hotel is just off the main drag but a short walk away from downtown. This hotel offers a cute continnetal breakfast that should not be ignored. The rooms are good size, and very basic. The tv is not great but it was pretty quiet and good bang for your buck.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank funinsun11Nh
Reviewed June 13, 2012

I felt so welcome at the check-in. Very friendly. Made me feel right at home. The rate was the lowest that we found. WE were very surprised when we got to the room. It was the cleanest one we found on our whole trip. This is better than some 4 and 5 star hotels I have stayed at. If you are going to Cody WY. you can not go wrong staying at the Buffalo Bill's Antler Inn. The best night sleep I have had for years.

Room Tip: Our room was very large compared to others we have stayed at.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Echo S
Reviewed August 23, 2011

They have a 1-800-number in the Jackson Hole Wyoming Phone book that I looked up in Yellow stone park near the Fishing Bridge location. when they answer the phone they say "Antler Inn" ther is an "Antler Inn" in Jackson Hole...no affiliation to the one in cody. I told the mangager that we would be arriving in Jackson Hole late and to hold the room and she said she would. However when I did arrive in Jackson Hole there was no reservatrion. turns out that i had made a reservation in Cody Wyomning...Silly me. But the manger did not tell me hat the hotel was in Cody after I told her that I would be arriving in Jackosn Hole late...silly me again. I called to get a refund,....but no, the 24 hour policy doesnt allow this, "you should have known where you were going" maybe so, but the manger siad that they have the 1-800 number in lots of phone books so they can get more businees.;. ..The manger said i was being unreasonable...Are you kidding..... paying for a room in a city that i didn't stay in and a room that i didnt sleep in.!????... and then she hung up on me...Guess I am going to the BBB as well

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ron R
Reviewed August 12, 2011

The hotel was basic, the rooms were large, clean. No amenities at the hotel. Plenty of free parking space.
When getting your room, please request one far from the reception area. This is a popular place with bikers and the bikes engines will wake you up as early as 6 am.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 27, 2011

We stayed here only one night. It was clean and very nice for the price. No Pool but then again we did not need one!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2011

This motel is an older establishment but we were pleasantly surprised to find a very nice room. The carpet was a little dated but the rest of the room was great. Great shower and beds were very comfortable. In a vacation resort as Cody it was very moderately priced and a great location.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends