Open today: 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Review Highlights
Really enjoyable

We attended the show as part of a dinner package from the Irma. We were expecting it to be a bit... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Alison B
Hawkinge, United Kingdom
Retirees

We attended the Dan Miller music review for my birthday. It was a great show. Dan’s daughter Hanna... read more

Reviewed August 11, 2019
Retired_travelersdcd
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Cody
from $38.00
from $38.00
from $199.00
from $220.00
More Info
All reviews prime rib irma hotel waltzing matilda very pleasant evening bbq chicken green beans music was great fun evening western songs buffalo bill downtown cody entire family a lot of fun my favorite fiddle mandolin performers
Selected filters
Reviewed June 22, 2019

I recently went to the music revue, returning after my late husband and I had been to the show 11 years ago. There were not many of us in the audience, but the atmosphere was still great. I loved that Dan and his daughter Hannah chatted to me before the show, they made me feel so welcome. Such lovely music and singing, I particularly enjoyed Hannah singing ‘Wyoming’, her fiddle and mandolin playing was also really good. I understand Wendy was not well, but she sang wonderfully anyway! I was visiting Cody from England, and hope to return next year.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

For sure an amazing show!! Worth the time and money ..great local talent . Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us !!!

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank davinciwdcdt
Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I booked this show while camping in the Cody area and are so glad we did !!! Dan, his youngest daughter, Hannah and Wendy sing beautiful harmony together. Dan and Wendy on their guitars and Hannah on her mandolin and fiddle did not disappoint. The show is entertaining with stories, western songs, love songs and cowboy ballads. But my favorite was the poem, My Cup has Overflowed. Don’t miss this 8 pm show in downtown Cody next to the famous Irma Hotel !!! It’s the best !!!!!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed January 2, 2019 via mobile

Dan Miller and his band was a great way to end a busy day around town. The show was phenomenal. We'll definitely come again next time in town. Dan, Hannah, and, Wendy give their all in their performance.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed October 16, 2018

When our tour included a cowboy music revue my first thought was I really don't want to be at something like this. Was I wrong! This group was fantastic and the 3 people are so talented, This is not their only thing they do in life. The women were great singers with one of them from Cody. It wasn't boring at all and they were so balanced with the music. Wish I could show churches all around me how a balanced music and singing should be done. They presented a program that was truly entertaining and should not be missed.

Date of experience: September 2018