Open today: 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Review Highlights
Really enjoyable

We attended the show as part of a dinner package from the Irma. We were expecting it to be a bit... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Alison B
Hawkinge, United Kingdom
Retirees

We attended the Dan Miller music review for my birthday. It was a great show. Dan’s daughter Hanna... read more

Reviewed August 11, 2019
Retired_travelersdcd
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Cody
from $38.00
from $38.00
from $34.00
from $99.00
More Info
All reviews prime rib irma hotel waltzing matilda very pleasant evening bbq chicken green beans music was great fun evening western songs buffalo bill downtown cody entire family a lot of fun my favorite fiddle mandolin performers
Selected filters
Reviewed January 2, 2019 via mobile

Dan Miller and his band was a great way to end a busy day around town. The show was phenomenal. We'll definitely come again next time in town. Dan, Hannah, and, Wendy give their all in their performance.

Reviewed October 16, 2018

When our tour included a cowboy music revue my first thought was I really don't want to be at something like this. Was I wrong! This group was fantastic and the 3 people are so talented, This is not their only thing they do in life. The women were great singers with one of them from Cody. It wasn't boring at all and they were so balanced with the music. Wish I could show churches all around me how a balanced music and singing should be done. They presented a program that was truly entertaining and should not be missed.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 17, 2018

We saw Dan on Larry's Country Diner and thought he was terrific, so when we decided to go to Cody we had to see his show! We really enjoyed the performance and got to meet Dan after the show. The people in Cody are real, there's no pretense. We could have listened to Dan's music review much longer! And bonus, the dinner served before the show was wonderful, especially the beef tenderloin!!! If you're near Cody, don't miss this show.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

We discovered the Dan Miller Cowboy Show after we arrived in Cody....and we are glad we did!
We were led into the dining room promptly at 5:30. There were waitresses for adult beverages or sodas that aren’t included in the cost. The chef came to each table to invite us to the buffet. The buffet wasn’t huge, but everything was very good - salad, rolls, potatoes, green beans and mushrooms, bbq chicken, and prime rib. Dessert was also included.

The hour of music was fabulous. Dan, Wendy, and Shelby worked well together and harmonized well. Some of the songs were “old-time” cowboy songs.....but that’s why we went! Before the show (and after), the performers mingled with the guests, which was nice.

Dan did mention that we had a small crowd tonight (maybe 30), but the night before was packed with bus tours. I’m not sure how to find out when tours are scheduled. It was very nice not crowded. A must see in Cody.

1  Thank sklovessummer
Reviewed August 8, 2018

This is a show I have gone to before and plan to go again. The entertainment is great, Dan Miller talks to the people prior to the show and set the show for the audience.

As for the meal it is one of the best meals in Cody. They have a very good high end chef and am amazed of the quality.

For the cost you are get a great value with the show and the meal. I have spent more in Cody on a meal only and was not as good as this is. Then you get that personalized show.