“Very nice.”

Dan Miller's Cowboy Music Revue
Ranked #2 of 6 Concerts & Shows in Cody
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Dan Miller's Cowboy Music Revue is in its 12th year of entertainment in Cody, Wyoming. Over 110,000 visitors from around the world have made this show a part of their Wyoming vacation experience. The dinner/show option is $40, show only tickets are $16.
Reviewed August 22, 2013

If you like the old cowboy songs. You will love this show. The Irma Hotel (across the street) has a combined ticket, dinner at the hotel and the show for a excellent price. The dinner was one of the best prime rib I have had and then sit back and enjoy the show. Music like Sons of the Pioneers, Gene Autry, Roy Rodgers, Marty Robbins.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Fun fun fun ~ enjoyed the music and laughs. They were pleasant to mingle with after the show. Will definitely go again on our next trip.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We had never heard of Dan Miller...I'm not much into 'country'. However, I AM very into clean, family entertainment - especially those who honor our Veterans. We attended this show on the recommendation of someone we met in Cody. We were delighted! The show was fun, clean and Mr. Miller is very talented...as is his daughter Hannah and the other two musicians. Do not go expecting to see a Las Vegas glitter and hype show or you will be disappointed. I venture to guess you will be very pleased with the cozy theater, the cost of the tickets and with the down to earth, warm welcome from this family. To those who have left bad reviews: It is sad that you cannot enjoy simple, clean fun. I am sorry for you. I cannot believe that Dan Miller was rude ...However, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I will say the IF he was rude to you, you most likely deserved it - I'm sure he would not tolerate anyone who was inappropriate.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We were treated to a good old country b-b-q buffet that has your lips smacking! They have a family show of singers who delight the crowd with a mixture of country, old rock n roll and good old family fun. We only stumbled upon this as our inn keeper recommended this. Something for everyone.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Just saw the show with my family. Everyone had a great time - and we are not all "die hard" country fans. Even my teenage sons were won over but the warm of the performances of the entire ensemble. We laughed and sang along. Great musicians and well done show. What a pretty voice and smile on the face of the young MIller daughter Hannah - my boys were smitten.