“Best place for breakfast in Cody!”
Review of Our Place

Our Place
Ranked #8 of 88 Restaurants in Cody
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
“Best place for breakfast in Cody!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

By far the best breakfast I had over my week in Cody. This is a locals kind of place....very mom and pop. The food is excellent home style and the coffee is great (and only 25 cents!). This place is definitely worth the visit.

• Visited August 2013

“There's love in this food”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Great little Cafe on the side of the road. Good country style cooking, Pleasent atmosphere and real fast service with sacrificing the quality. I will definitely return on my next pass through Cody.

Corporate Office
“Good Home Cooking But Bring Cash, No Credit Here”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This is one of those little hole in the wall places that if your not paying attention you might miss it. I ventured in there this morning (8/20/13). Normally there is a long line but I timed it right and got a seat very quickly. I was greeted with a fresh cup of joe and a glass of water. I had heard a lot about their great breakfast so my expectations were high. I was not let down! I ordered a western omelet with hash browns and substituted the toast for a 1/2 order of biscuits and sausage gravy w/ and additional serving of gravy. WOW! I tell you what, I wanted to lick my plate clean. It was that good. My coffee cup never went dry and the service was great. This is a must stop in Cody Wyoming. Be patient, there may be a wait. Also bring cash they don't take credit cards.

Mott, North Dakota, United States
“Best breakfast of trip”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Had eggs, hash browns and toast. Very good and lots of food. Staff was quick and friendly. Would recommend this as a stop. Had to wait a bit, but the best places are like that.

Visited August 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“Really great breakfast.”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Small "locals" cafe. Great breakfast, friendly staff. Expect a wait unless you're lucky. Eggs came exactly as ordered, bacon cooked the same as I requested. French toast served with both blueberry and regular syrup. Lot's of locals dining here. Don't miss this if you're in Cody for breakfast.

Visited August 2013

Been to Our Place? Share your experiences!