The Cody Hotel
$189
$228
$190
ComfortInn
Big Bear Motel(Cody)(Great Value!)
$169
Cody Legacy Inn(Cody)(Great Value!)
$168
$210
$182
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $213/night.

$335
$299
$260
A Western Rose Motel(Cody)(Great Value!)
$169
$164
Official Site
Best Western Sunset Inn(Cody)(Great Value!)
$189
$175
BestWestern.com
$219
$209
Priceline
1,086 results
All reviewsplayer pianofire pitluxury hotelopen hoursbeautiful hotelrodeo groundsfresh cookiesloved this hotelfront desk staffindoor poolbreakfast roomhot tubwestern decortrail townfree breakfastyogurtbuffalo bill
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We LOVED this hotel. Oftentimes the hotels that allow pets aren't quite as clean as the ones that don't allow pets. That was not the case with The Cody (and yes, we are those people who bring their dog). My husband and I loved the service, cleanliness and room (we had a balcony) and the kids loved the fact that the pool is open 24 hrs (one thing my husband and I did not like about it--haha!) and they have a nice fire pit area outside where the kids could roast s'mores from a kit they got at the front desk. How cool! The breakfast was nothing really out of the ordinary but it was a nice, cozy little dining room. If we return to Cody we will definitely be staying here.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
jschoenhard, Regional Manager at The Cody Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Thank you for your comments and staying with us, I hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I totally get why The Cody is priced as it is, I really do. It's a great location close to the gateway to Yellowstone, and we were traveling during peak summer season. But I still think it's over priced. The room was spacious, comfortable, and the furnishings were lovely. I found the oversize shower (with no showerhead!) to be a bit of overkill, though, and would have preferred a tub. We had requested a room with a view, since it was my birthday, but no one acknowledged that and our view was pretty average. The indoor pool and hot tub were lovely, as were all of the common areas. The breakfast was pretty minimal- the only fruit they had out was cantaloupe (disappointing for me, who usually eats only fruit for breakfast). Also, I was surprised that a higher end hotel like this didn't have a restaurant or food delivery service. When we arrived, around 10pm, we were told that pretty much everything in all of Cody was closed except for Wendy's. Unfortunately, we didn't arrive in time to catch the night rodeo, but I hear it's great, and it's a stone's throw away from the hotel. Not sure if I'd stay here again- it certainly wasn't a bad experience by any stretch, but I have a hard time paying more for one night in Cody, WY than for three nights in a luxury resort in Vegas.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your reveiw, I am sorry to hear that you were not able to attend the Rodeo as they put on a great show. We are looking at adding some items to our breakfast and appreciate your suggestions. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

When we arrived the room wasn't ready, but we were early and we had sightseeing to do, so not a problem. When we went back, the new owner was there (just purchased the hotel in June) and he upgraded our room for no extra charge just because he had the room available (which I thought was awesome - I didn't ask, I didn't fuss about anything, no reason for him to do that). The hotel itself was very nice overrall, newer construction, room was great, super clean & comfortable, and the upgraded amenities were nice. The free expanded continental breakfast was good. The free fresh-baked cookies at night were nice too! The hotel was within walking distance of the Cody Rodeo, but not Main St - none of this was a problem for us, we parked on Main and saw everything we wanted to.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
jschoenhard, Regional Manager at The Cody Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thank you for staying with us, I am glad that you had a great stay and enjoyed the Cody area.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

The room was comfortable, clean (a must for our family) and reasonable for a family of four. There was a pool for the kids. Breakfast was okay. The staff was very friendly. We went to the rodeo (fabulous experience) on the night we stayed at the Cody and were able to walk to the rodeo grounds.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
jschoenhard, Regional manager at The Cody Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us. The rodeo grounds are located close by we are one of the first lodging choices as you leave Yellowstone park. I hope you had a great vacation.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

The Cody is beautiful but pricey. We usually stay at Hamptons or Homewood Suites and the room reminded us of a Hampton room. The lobby and breakfast area are beautiful. We enjoyed the breakfast which is similar to a Hampton breakfast. The motel is a short walk from the rodeo. We thought it was very over-priced and there are equal motels in Cody for less.

Room Tip: Check the other motels in Cody such as Best Western before reserving a room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank You for staying with us, we are one of the newest properties in the Cody area and have a large lobby and offer a great expanded continental breakfast.