“Lovely olde world mansion with old fashioned hospitality”

Nagle Warren Mansion Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 13 Cheyenne B&B and Inns
Sydney, Australia
“Lovely olde world mansion with old fashioned hospitality”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

It took me six hours to drive here from Devils Tower and it was worth the schlepp.

This is a gorgeous, gracious mansion in the middle of the wild west.

Host, Jim, was a treat, he's got some great stories and makes everyone relax and enjoy the house as if they owned it. Cold drinks are available in the guest fridge in the kitchen. You are encouraged to wander around and use the facilities.

My room, The Emma Nagle Room, was elegant and everything was super comfortable. Lovely robes and slippers were available.

Normally when you hear 'original bathroom', you worry, but this was a real beauty. The bathtub draining system is brilliant, we should still use this system.

The breakfast was superlative and very social. They even do a traditional Afternoon Tea, which I sadly missed.

TV, WIFI and work desk, that's it for the room facilities.

Parking is on street.

I highly recommend a stay here when in Cheyenne.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank ThePackedBag
jfoz, Owner at Nagle Warren Mansion Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, October 26, 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Almere, Netherlands
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Locates in CHeyenne's city centre this beautiful B&B is a must if you're looking for a place t stay. A wonderful large old building with great rooms. We stayed only one night during our last US trip, but when possible I surely come back here!
The building is full with antique items and the story of the owners is interesting. Nice, large rooms and a great breakfast served at a large, round table so you can meet the other guests during breakfast.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank FransHeijmans
jfoz, Owner at Nagle Warren Mansion Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Sint-Katelijne-Waver, Belgium
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We stayed one night at the Nagle Warren Mansion on our trip through Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota. The B&B is a beautiful building. The rooms are very comfortable. The delicious breakfast was served at one big table, so we had a nice talk with the other guests (from the UK, Denmark and Alaska).
We stayed at nine different places during our two week stay in the USA. Only one other could compete with Nagle Warren Mansion.
I now wish we had booked more nights there.
Next time, maybe?

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank hdbverz
Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed September 20, 2013

The mansion is very attractive and beautifully decorated. Also, the rooms are good size, not small at all which is the case in some other B&B's.

We arrived around 7 pm but the hosts were not there then or later that evening. Luckily some other guest let us in and we found the keys in an envelope.

Clara Warren room is very pretty and I certainly enjoyed it. Two minuses: the dripping shower in the bathroom (I put a small towel in the bath tub to prevent the constant dripping sound) and that I couldn't switch off the air-conditioning blowing right to the bed when I wanted to sleep. It had stuck on on-position.

We did not care for the breakfast (egg benedictine) as raw eggs are not our thing.

All in all an interesting experience.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
jfoz, Owner at Nagle Warren Mansion Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
San Diego, California
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this B&B for four day in early June. It was a wonderful experience. The host was most accommodating for my breakfast requests. He gladly served me grilled vegetables which was not on the breakfast menu.

The house is beautiful. It transports one back in time. The room was very nicely stocked, to even include a bathroom scales. The location is equally as nice. One is able to walk anywhere for shopping, restaurants, etc.

We had never been the Cheyenne before, so We did not know what to expect. We truly enjoyed investigating the city. Our stay at this B&B certainly enhanced the experience.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank kayatz
jfoz, Owner at Nagle Warren Mansion Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Would not advise staying at the Nagel Warren Mansion. Booked the "Largest room in the mansion" with Priceline for $ $206.00. Called the B&B a week later to make sure they had the booking in their system. I was told that I had different room and that the room I had reserved was already booked. I was speaking with a woman named Jane. She was very rude and quick to inform me that I was not her customer since I had reserved my room using Priceline. I could tell from her tone of voice that she couldn't care less if I stayed there or not. I am glad that I called weeks ahead of my trip so I had time to make other reservations. I don't believe we would have enjoyed our stay if this is the way they treat you over the phone. If I owned the Nagle Warren Mansion the first thing I would do is send Jane to some type of customer service training or send her packing.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Onthemove354
Colorado
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The Nagle Warren is a beautiful Victorian-style mansion that offers an elegant night's lodging near downtown Cheyenne. The mansion's varied array of rooms feature antiques from an era of opulence and splendor. It's charm seems to have been revived from the late 1800's to fit the needs of the many guests who come to enjoy it's rare ambiance in these modern times. Guests are greeted with a glass of wine if they chose to imbibe. We were lucky enough to be able to talk with the Innkeeper/owner. He told us of the mansion's past history as we sipped wine and talked of days gone by. I was honored to play the grand piano as other guests sat in easy chairs and listened to the resonant sound emanating from the over 100 year old instrument. A charming place to hold a special event or just to relax on a winter's evening before going to bed in one of the aptly-named rooms. The Teddy Roosevelt room gives away the not-so-kept secret that the famous President even stayed for a night or two in the mansion!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
jfoz, Owner at Nagle Warren Mansion Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank You. Jim