Nagle Warren Mansion Bed and Breakfast
$90
$123
ComfortInn
My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY(Cheyenne)
$105
Quality Inn(Cheyenne)
$129
$116
Hotels.com
All reviewsteddy rooseveltother guestscookiesgas fireplaceslipper tuboval tablehot tubrubber duckgrand tourowner jimhigh praisevictorian stylethe main housesitting roomperiod furniturehighly recommend a staypublic rooms are
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this B&B for four day in early June. It was a wonderful experience. The host was most accommodating for my breakfast requests. He gladly served me grilled vegetables which was not on the breakfast menu.

The house is beautiful. It transports one back in time. The room was very nicely stocked, to even include a bathroom scales. The location is equally as nice. One is able to walk anywhere for shopping, restaurants, etc.

We had never been the Cheyenne before, so We did not know what to expect. We truly enjoyed investigating the city. Our stay at this B&B certainly enhanced the experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank kayatz
jfoz, Owner at Nagle Warren Mansion Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Would not advise staying at the Nagel Warren Mansion. Booked the "Largest room in the mansion" with Priceline for $ $206.00. Called the B&B a week later to make sure they had the booking in their system. I was told that I had different room and that the room I had reserved was already booked. I was speaking with a woman named Jane. She was very rude and quick to inform me that I was not her customer since I had reserved my room using Priceline. I could tell from her tone of voice that she couldn't care less if I stayed there or not. I am glad that I called weeks ahead of my trip so I had time to make other reservations. I don't believe we would have enjoyed our stay if this is the way they treat you over the phone. If I owned the Nagle Warren Mansion the first thing I would do is send Jane to some type of customer service training or send her packing.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Onthemove354
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The Nagle Warren is a beautiful Victorian-style mansion that offers an elegant night's lodging near downtown Cheyenne. The mansion's varied array of rooms feature antiques from an era of opulence and splendor. It's charm seems to have been revived from the late 1800's to fit the needs of the many guests who come to enjoy it's rare ambiance in these modern times. Guests are greeted with a glass of wine if they chose to imbibe. We were lucky enough to be able to talk with the Innkeeper/owner. He told us of the mansion's past history as we sipped wine and talked of days gone by. I was honored to play the grand piano as other guests sat in easy chairs and listened to the resonant sound emanating from the over 100 year old instrument. A charming place to hold a special event or just to relax on a winter's evening before going to bed in one of the aptly-named rooms. The Teddy Roosevelt room gives away the not-so-kept secret that the famous President even stayed for a night or two in the mansion!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
jfoz, Owner at Nagle Warren Mansion Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank You. Jim

Reviewed July 26, 2013

we stayed a night at the Nagle Warren Mansion B&B in Cheyenne, Wyoming. The house is truly a mansion and literally drips with history. Formerly owned by Wyoming's first Governor and then long term US Senator, both President Teddy Roosevelt and William Howard Taft were guests there along with many socially connected people during the Gilded Age.

The rooms are in excellent shape and the host, Jim, tries very hard to attentive.

The only downside was the breakfast--we expected a feast and received an odd poached egg with mashed potatoes. The conversation among the guests around the breakfast table was so rich that we ignored the strange breakfast. This is not what you expect for a place in Cheyenne. It is a bit pricey but truly unique. And, you can walk to most things in the city from the mansion.

Room Tip: ask for the francis room
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hayekapostle
jfoz, Owner at Nagle Warren Mansion Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Thank for the review. When I was touring in China I picked up an ancient Chinese saying “not good, not bad, just different”
I have the feeling that most recreational travelers are seeking new experiences. Yellowstone, the food in New Orleans or Charleston, wines in Napa & Sonoma are examples. A fruit course, juice, coffee/tea, bread butter & jams, ham, potato, eggs, parsley chervil chives & thyme herbs, seem to be “just different”. This breakfast is on the late spring / early summer menu when the herbs that we grow are fresh and tender. To keep breakfast interesting for guests staying longer than one night the entre changes each day for fourteen days. There five menus that reflect the seasonal changes. Breakfast is served in the dining room, good service, cut flowers, and convivial guest, add up to an experience.
We hope that our web site communicates realistically who we are and what a guest can expect during their stay.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The property is historic, well maintained and lovely. The gardens that surround it are superb and open for guest use. The overall setting is great for walking to town, but it is right next door to a Mexican Restaurant :(.....not the greatest. Hosts were not very informative about the property- found the hotub by accident!!! Breakfast was OK- not 5 star by a long shot. Worth $170? Out East maybe--here no.
Service- none- handed us a key- no coffee, drinks anything in room.....in room info said there were drinks somewhere.....but Hosts were really vague.................or nonexistent.Overall the dwelling was great but at a B7B the Hosts "Make or Break" the experience.....and it broke.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple