“Ate here 3 times”
Review of Taco John's

Taco John's
Order Online
Ranked #83 of 229 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Description: At Taco John's®, we serve traditional Mexican food-with a twist. By fusing bold American flavors with south-of-the-border spice, we've defined our signature menu. From our trademark Potato Olés® and freshly prepared tacos to our infamous breakfast burritos and made-in-house tortilla chips, you'll always find something to crush your craving. Come see why our customers become life-long fans. Visit at Taco John's Cheyenne today.
Reviewed December 8, 2017

Food was very good, loved the Apple Grande.Was able to handle a large group. Drive through was fast.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Vegetarian and Vegan fast food options are available here. Vegans can enjoy bean burritos without cheese. Purists will want to skip the Potato Olés as chicken tenders may have shared the same frier, as have the taco shells. I'll get them if they'very just changed the oil in the fried and haven't yet cooked any meat items yet that day. The salsa bar let's you decide how to garnish what you order. Gone is the Pico de Gallo, but the other tasty treats are still there. This is among the better fast food options. I order extra beans so that there is more beans than tortilla in the burritos which tends to be a common problem with most fast food burritos.

For breakfast, I like to get an Egg & Cheese breakfast burrito with added beans, Potato Olés, and jalpeño skidded from the salsa bar.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 6, 2017

The new building is very nice. The food was pretty good. They have the same crummy service. One person taking orders....why 2 cash registers? The drive-thru was buzzing right along but food was very slow inside. Took 20 minutes and we had to go up and ask after 15. Not worth the frustration.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed March 6, 2016 via mobile

Ordered the #1 which was 2 tacos and a side of potatoes. Took a few minutes, but everything came out hot. Price was about $6. Atmosphere was clean, for how busy it was.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed June 29, 2015

I use to live in Wyoming so I always have to have my Taco Johns. It was invented in Cheyenne, WY out of a small metal building and has grown into a nice franchise. So when I come through here or any state that has a Taco Johns I always have to have my tacos.

Date of visit: November 2014

Been to Taco John's? Share your experiences!