“Good Stay” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Best Western Plus Frontier Inn

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Best Western Plus Frontier Inn
Ranked #2 of 32 Hotels in Cheyenne
Winnipeg
“Good Stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

First, the hotel is long way from downtown. A very good reception desk.

Price is a little higher than most coming in with the third most expensive of ten on our trip. A very good room is clean with fridge, micro, fast WIFI. A big issue with me is a coffee maker in the bathroom. Sorry but this is just so unsanitary to me. Nice pool, business centre and exercise room.

A very good pillow top bed. Very large shower with tons of space with very good lighting. Less than average counter space in the bathroom.

Breakfast was disappointing. High in white breads with a less than average fare.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank trafdlo
C_Stephens8101, General Manager at Best Western Plus Frontier Inn, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Thank you for staying with us. We know that the rates in Cheyenne do run a little higher than many places across the country, so we appreciate when travelers choose to stay in the area. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our breakfast selections. We are always willing to take suggestions on items you would like to see us add to our breakfast, so please let us know! We hope to see you again on your next visit to the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Valley Springs, South Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

Just had to write a review on this motel. We are here for about one week and we have found this to be an excellent motel. Rooms are clean, water is hot for showers, and there is nothing the staff wouldn't go out of their way to make your stay comfortable. By the way, I have difficulty with motel beds as they are often too hard or too soft, but these beds are just right. Very comfortable...I must sound like Goldielocks...Anyway, I can;t say enough good things about this motel. They are definitely in number one spot in my book. I would stay here every time I come to Cheyenne.

Room Tip: We were on 1st floor south end. away from pool. very quiet and parking convenient.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
C_Stephens8101, General Manager at Best Western Plus Frontier Inn, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We know that clean rooms, comfortable beds, and hot water are an important part of any travel experience, but customer service can make or break any hotel stay. I am glad that we met your expectations during your visit to Cheyenne. We look forward to your next visit to Cheyenne!
WOODBRIDGE
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013

The hotel is nice, its location is terrible for food, shopping or entertainment. If you just need a place to stay overnight this is a nice location but if you need to stay longer then you may want choose somewhere else. The maid service started at 8am. WHY? What if I was working late at might and needed the morning to sleep a little longer. At 8 am there is a hotel staffer knocking on doors yelling room service. absolutely ridiculous. I made the mistake of putting out the "Do not disturb" the 2nd day I was there so I could get a little private time till at least 9am. The problem came when they didn't return to clean my room.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank BRENT G
Thank you for your comments. I am sorry to hear that your room wasn't cleaned one day during your stay with us. Our housekeeping staff usually gets started at 8:30am to ensure that all rooms get cleaned before our 3:00pm check in time. We try and keep the cleaning process as quiet as possible, and I am sorry we failed at this during your visit. We hope that you will give us another try during your next stay in Cheyenne.
Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

We spent one night at this hotel based on TripAdvisor reviews and the fact that it was pet friendly. Yes, it is quite out of the way and not near hardly any food options but Cinnabon in the gas station across the street.

It was clean and comfortable in the room HOWEVER the elevator smelled of smoke and the hallway on the third floor of smoke and something else unsavory. It was extremely noticeable. I was very concerned on our way to our room that it would also smell but somehow it did not, thank god. If it had, we may have left. I think it's unfortunate because everything else during our stay was great, including breakfast. But I hope they resolve the smelliness issue because it should not smell this way in a non smoking hotel. We did see people smoking outside the lobby almost constantly, so I don't know if this is part of the problem with smells inside the hotel, too.

Stayed November 2013
C_Stephens8101, General Manager at Best Western Plus Frontier Inn, responded to this review, December 1, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am sorry that the elevator and hallway smelled smoky during your visit. Please let us know if you ever experience something like that during your stay with us. We have a strict no smoking policy in the hotel and will charge guests who smoke inside a hefty cleaning fee to deter this behavior. I am glad that your room smelled fresh and you did not have to check out or move to a different room. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you when you are in the area!
Central Oregon, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Having broke down just a few miles down the interstate, this was an excellent choice. While initially the price seemed high, it turned out to be well worth it. Sharon was an excellent person to welcome us into the motel, and made us feel very welcome. They extended every possible convenience to us. I recommend this motel to anyone.

Room Tip: Single king rooms are extremely roomy.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you will be back to visit us again, next time when you can enjoy the area without the stress of being broken down! Thank you for recommending us.
Hines, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

Although this motel is a distance from anything in Cheyenne, it is close to the freeway -we enjoyed the room, staff, and breakfast. The desk attendant was recommending a steak house close by but we did a trip advisor check and decided to go to the Korean House to eat instead. Overall we were pleased with our visit to this place.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
C_Stephens8101, General Manager at Best Western Plus Frontier Inn, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Thank you for you great review of our hotel! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We know we are a little out of the city center but hope that our quiet location and our staff make it worth the drive. I am glad you enjoyed the Korean restaurant--hopefully during your next visit you will get a chance to try T-Joes Steakhouse. It is a great Cheyenne experience too!
Trion, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

Nice big rooms. Price was a bit high for what you get, but you can't beat the low noise and cleanliness. There's a great little bar and grill at the next exit called T-Joe's. It's got some of the best steak you can order anywhere in the world. Don't be fooled by it's exterior. It's very nice inside.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our stay with us and your visit to T-Joe's! We know rates in Cheyenne are a bit higher than in other areas around the state, so we hope to make each stay value filled with a great staff, clean rooms and a big breakfast. We look forward to your next trip to the area!