“Not What Expected”

Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Cheyenne
Lethbridge, Canada
“Not What Expected”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Surprised hotel was out of town. Hotel map provided was inadequate. This was not what we expected to find from a Best Western Plus. The room reservation was not correct. I had asked for a 2 night stay and when we got there it was only for 1 night. Therefore, we were not able to get the type of room we wanted.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Daphne I
Angelica A, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Frontier Inn, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
I'm sorry to hear that you had such trouble with your reservation when you arrived with us. I apologies that your expectations were not met. We hope that you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations. I would be more than happy to personally assist you in making a future reservation. You can contact me at the property 307-638-8891 or you can email me directly at frontierinn.cheyenne.fom@gmail.com. I hope to hear from you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We were really surprised to find that this hotel was outside town on the highway, next to a truck stop. We thought we were staying in Cheyenne. Hotel was OK and we did not really hear the trucks. Thank goodness. You get what you pay for and this one was really inexpensive. No major issues. It was average for an inexpensive hotel. Would much rather have stayed near town.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
We are so glad to hear that we met your expectations. The entire staff here works hard to make sure every guest gets excellent service. Our location is a little ways out of town but we try to offer our guests with plenty of guidance and suggestions as to what the Beautiful city of Cheyenne has to offer. We sincerely hope that next time you are in the area you will stop in and see us again.
Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We picked this hotel as our waypoint from Denver to Custer, SD based on the Trip Advisor reviews. The hotel was clean and the service was good, but the hotel was so loud. We had people partying on our floor late at night and the road noise from I-80 was very loud. My wife only slept a few hours, my daughter was up most of the night, and it just about ruined the next day for us.

If you stay here, make sure to request a room on the opposite side of I-80 and bring ear plugs.

3 Thank golfnbeachnut
I'm sorry that your family and yourself were unable to have a good night sleep while with us. I understand how important that is while traveling. It is always in the best policy to contact the front desk immediately so that we can solve the problem as fast as possible. We hope that you will give us another chance and we can’t wait to see you again!
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed September 1, 2013

The room was very clean and quiet. The hotel had a nice decor. Two local channels did not work. One was NBC. I advised the front desk. Terrible breakfast: cold sausage gravy and hard biscuits. How can you goof up scrambled eggs? Should have had cereal.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Warren H
Thank you very much for filling out a survey about our hotel. I am truly sorry that breakfast was not good during your stay. We have been working very hard to improve our breakfast foods and offer the guest the best possible experience. I encourage you to contact me directly with any suggestions you may have. I can be reached either by phone at 307-638-8891 or by email at frontierinn.cheyenne.fom@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing your suggestions.
Colorado Springs
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Have stayed at this motel for a few years and liked it until it changed hands. Staff is not as friendly or helpful. Lighting in the room and bathroom is poor at best. Breakfast items were not well maintained, tables and counters were dirty. Mattress was lumpy.
The pool and hot tub were clean and well maintained. Parking lot is well lit.
I travel for work so good motels that are comfortable, clean and safe mean a lot to me.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
5 Thank 51BetteS19
Jennifer G, Owner at Best Western Plus Frontier Inn, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
I am so disappointed to hear that you did not have a good experience at our hotel. As one of the new owners, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to find out what you feel we are not doing right. It is our goal to not only meet, but exceed each of our guest's expectations. Please feel free to contact me on my direct line at (308) 249-7461 to further discuss these issues. Thank you for your feedback and I hope you give us another opportunity to "Wow" you.
Des Moines, IA
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We were very satisfied with the room and staff. Received everything we requested and staff was most helpful. Breakfast was great, the only problem there was that the room was pretty small for the number of people eating at one time. My traveling partner used a walker, so it was tight quarters for breakfast, but that would be the only negative about the experience.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Angelica A, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Frontier Inn, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
I'm glad to hear that we were a "great place" for you and your family on your road trip. We have started opening up our meeting room when we become too busy in the breakfast area so that all of our guests can be comfortable. We can’t wait to see you again and give you another great experience at the Best Western Plus Frontier Inn.
coon rapids, United States
Reviewed August 26, 2013

BestWestern Frontier Inn at Cheyenne, WY is a really nice place to stay. Everything still looks new and very clean. We definitely enjoyed our stay there and we would like to stay there again when we stop by Cheyenne, WY. The breakfast menu is excellent.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We really appreciate all the positive feedback and the great review. We can’t wait to see you at breakfast soon!!