“Excellent Stay”

Best Western Plus Frontier Inn
Ranked #2 of 32 Hotels in Cheyenne
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Facilities were great. Room was very clean and the beds were some of the best we have experienced on our trips. Complementary breakfast was very good.
Check-in and Check-out went very smoothly. I would highly recommend this hotel. It is a bit off the beaten path, but well worth the drive.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank James H
Jennifer G, Owner at Best Western Plus Frontier Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Thanks so much for coming to stay with us! We are so glad that you had a pleasant night at our property and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

We regularly stay in cheyenne a stop over on a long drive. We typically have stopped just off the highway and have never been happy tried most if them. The railroad tracks always make sleep difficult to say the least, rooms at the other places have been bad to decent but sleeping bad. Decided to try this one out even though it was a few exits past what we usually would want to do because we usually have a trailer after a twelve hour drive yesterday we NEEDED sleep. Called an made the reservation with Brian. So polite helpful with places to eat parking and anything else we asked him. Went to our room let me tell you this place was above what I ever would have expected, it cost exactly what I had paid at the other places, clean quiet staff is dedicated to doing their jobs. Won't even think if staying anywhere else.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Karindasills
Jennifer G, Owner at Best Western Plus Frontier Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Wow! We are so excited to get such great feedback from our guests! I will be sure to share your comments with our team and applaud them for a job well done. We have been told on other occasions that driving those couple of extra miles to our hotel is worth it for the quietness alone, but happy to hear that we came through on service and cleanliness, too. Thanks again for the comments and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I had to hunker down during a snowstorm and was quite pleased with my visit. Sharon who was working at the front desk was very helpful and pleasant as was the rest of the staff. Room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good with a nice selection of items. Check online they are offering some good grand opening rates.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Scott H

Our team was pleased to hear that you felt so at home during your time with us! As stressful as it is to travel in bad weather, it is important to feel relaxed when you stay at our hotel. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and your fellow travelers. Please come back and see us again!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

If you are coming to Cheyenne or traveling through, this is the place to stay. It is a very clean and updated hotel a few minutes east of town. The rates are more than reasonable, especially considering how nice it is (just don't try and stay there during Cheyenne Frontier Days unless you book 9 months in advance). I travel all over the state of Wyoming and this is one of my favorite hotels to stay at.

Aside from how nice the hotel is...what makes this place a gem is Sharon at the front desk. I hope management there knows how awesome she is, because I am quite certain 99% of the regular business travelers stay there because of her, I know it is the reason i do. It is so nice to come in after a long day and have someone at the front desk who knows your name, remembers your story, can pick right up and have a conversation that makes your day. Like I said, i stay in hotels several times a week, all over the state...and this hotel is by far my best stay - because of Sharon and the awesome customer service. I highly recommend this hotel - if Sharon cant make you crack a smile, no one can.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank 403KH
Jennifer G, Owner at Best Western Plus Frontier Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Thank you so much for your loyalty to our hotel! When we took over operations in December, we quickly realized how blessed we were to have people like Sharon working for us. The entire team strives for superior customer care and we hope that can continue to exceed your expectations. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I enjoy staying at this Hotel. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the rooms are clean. There are other hotels that are closer to my work, but I get better service from this Best Western in Cheyenne, Wy. Hats off to the staff they keep the guests happy! Sharon Kennedy is great! Some other hotels have the night staff there because they may not be able to work well with customers, but Sharon goes out of her way to make sure the guests are taken care of!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank JaredW68

I appreciate you taking the time to share your great experience with your fellow travelers! Sharon and the rest of our team work very hard to provide our guests with a memorable stay. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

When we arrived my friend and I were greated by the front desk clerk who was very friendly. The place was clean and I had no complaints. We needed a taxi to take us downtown and the front desk called for us. The taxi service was terrible. We were told it would be a 20 minute wait and the front desk clerk called for us again after a half hour. We were told another 20 but that didn't happen. After an hour and a half of waiting and many calls from the front desk clerk, who was more then helpful we finally got our taxi. Moral of the story is the staff bent over backwards to help and I was very impressed with the whole experience at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Matt P
Jennifer G, Owner at Best Western Plus Frontier Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! Taking care of our guests is our #1 priority so I am so happy to hear we provided you with excellent customer service. Please come back and see us again!

Jennifer Gipfert

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Sharon was the best, friendly, so helpful. If everyone in the area is like her we will be relocating to the area.:)
We use the hot tub and pool...very nice. Breakfast was good and someone kept checking

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
4  Thank Jeffrey S

Thank you for taking the time to review our property! We are so glad that our staff took such good care of you. Hope to see you again in the future!

Jennifer Gipfert