“Excellent food. Would go again.”
Review of Poor Richard's

Poor Richard's
Ranked #9 of 221 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Family run and operated restaurant for 40 years
Reviewed August 6, 2018

We were a party of 5 and waited for our table in the bar area. They offer an extensive bar menu. Our drinks were served quickly and our table was ready right away. This restaurant offers a full menu of steaks, pasta, seafood and more. The salad bar was a nice option although it did not come with our entree which is surprising considering the cost. There were specials offered for the evening not on the menu. Everyone enjoyed their dishes. The desserts looked fantastic but no one had room. I would go eat here again.

Date of visit: July 2018
2  Thank MWMS58

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

I came through Cheyenne over 15 years ago and Poor Richards was suggested to me. It didn’t disappoint. I found myself in Cheyenne again, and decided to try it once more. We were seated right away. Had Escargot as an appetizer and prime rib for entree. My wife had the salmon salad. All was delicious. The waiter (Mike) was great. He took great care of us.

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank Clay M
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

If you pull up to this place, you might not want to get out. The staff was super friendly, the place wS very clean and the food was delicious. I highly recommend the buffalo burger or sirloin steak sandwich. The truffle fries were amazing!! Good find after a long road trip!

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank rokeedy
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Visited for a birthday dinner and was pleasantly surprised by the menu selections. Awesome salad bar and great desserts.
Will definitely return whenever we are in Cheyenne.

Date of visit: June 2018
2  Thank grange456
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

We’d almost decided to eat at a chain steakhouse when we found an add for Poor Richards in a local mag. The hot bacon dressing was what got me - and it did not disappoint! Neither did the Lemonhead Martini nor the filet- cooked to perfection and melt in your mouth. My husband said the bison sirloin was seasoned very nicely and delicious though like most sirloins, not as buttery smooth as my filet so I shared with him. Brittany was a fabulous waitress, attentive, pleasant and anticipated all our needs. Definitely recommend Poor Richards and would eat here again if we return to Cheyenne.

Date of visit: July 2018