“Hidden gem!”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Family run and operated restaurant for 40 years
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

If you pull up to this place, you might not want to get out. The staff was super friendly, the place wS very clean and the food was delicious. I highly recommend the buffalo burger or sirloin steak sandwich. The truffle fries were amazing!! Good find after a long road trip!

1  Thank rokeedy

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Visited for a birthday dinner and was pleasantly surprised by the menu selections. Awesome salad bar and great desserts.
Will definitely return whenever we are in Cheyenne.

1  Thank grange456
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

We’d almost decided to eat at a chain steakhouse when we found an add for Poor Richards in a local mag. The hot bacon dressing was what got me - and it did not disappoint! Neither did the Lemonhead Martini nor the filet- cooked to perfection and melt in your mouth. My husband said the bison sirloin was seasoned very nicely and delicious though like most sirloins, not as buttery smooth as my filet so I shared with him. Brittany was a fabulous waitress, attentive, pleasant and anticipated all our needs. Definitely recommend Poor Richards and would eat here again if we return to Cheyenne.

1  Thank krwabby1
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

First of all don’t be scared away by how the restaurant looks on the outside. It’s definitely lacking in curb appeal but inside is very clean and nice. The decor is outdated but interesting. Ok so for the food - my mom had the salad bar and she said it was average. Nothing to write home and tell the folks about. My daughter had the chicken fettuccine and she said the chicken was very tender and the noodles were perfectly cooked. I had the blackened prime rib salad and it was almost delicious. The meat had just a bit too much seasoning on it and there was just a tad too much dressing for my taste. The bread was absolutely delicious and we ate it like someone was going to take it away from us. Our waitress Ingrid was such a gem! She did such a good job!

Reviewed June 12, 2018

Had a very good steak,prepared just the way I like steak. Service was very,very good.Never had to ask for anything.

1  Thank Clyde B