“Different”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Very interesting restaurant. Food is usually very good. A large selection of beers. Downtown Cheyenne.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Kind of in a cool venue downtown but service is ALWAYS slow and food is just average at best. Large portions but unispired for the most part. Menu never changes. Cannot get in and out in an hour lunch period. Doesnt matter if it is packed or hardly anyone there. Surprised in a town where doors are boarded over weekly that they have stuck around.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Ate here a few times when staying in Cheyenne. The food is decent with
large size portions. The wait staff was slow and not very attentive. The
interior is unique with all kinds of sports memorabilia covering the walls
along with other old type memorabilia. The dining tables are in the bar
area, so if the bar scene is not your thing I would recommend going there
or taking your kids there. Its a decent place to eat and unique, but not
much more than average food and service. Its a bar if you like that.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

We went to Sanford's yesterday, Sat 1-25-14 after a long absence. I had the catfish sandwich which tasted very good. I have never had a problem there in the past. After being home about one hour my stomach was getting bloated and hurting. Then the cramps started and major stomach sickness. I was sick all night and my stomach felt like a horse had kicked me in it. I went through an entire bottle of Pepto Bismol and this morning, (the next day), it still hurts and I probably won't eat anything at all today. I had no problems with my stomach and felt great when we got there. It all started within one hour of eating there. I don't think I will ever return again after this.

1  Thank 450lovetotravel
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Recently had visited Cheyenne and happened to run across this little gem. Its very different pub-but the Aunt Mables Chopped Sirlon Stack was the bomb. Aunt Mable does it right. You have chopped steak topped with onion rings with a huge dob of mash potatoes on top and buns, delivered in a pan. Very filling! Staff was great and very nice.

1  Thank brewColumbus_Georgia