“Multi-Lingual staff”

Ranked #6 of 33 Hotels in Cheyenne
San Antonio, Texas
“Multi-Lingual staff”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my wife and two older children two weeks ago. Our experience in Cheyenne, WY started a little rough when we were on the receiving end of some tasteless remarks made by a group of people we ran into walking their dogs. Things improved, however later that night when my son went down to the MY Place lobby for coffee and met what he described as the most polite guest service representative. The male staff working the overnight shift was not only polite to my son and shared local attractions with him. The next morning we found out he spoke our native South-African language and was able to provide us with directions, travel safety tips, and guidance for our trip to Washington sate where we were headed to drop off my son at medical school. Thank you Debo for making our trip better, showing us that good people still exist, and thanks for the suggestion on how to handle our U-Haul trailer, we were nervous. We found your hotel rooms to be quite comfortable and relaxing. Will most likely stop by on our way back home.

Room Tip: The swimming pool was not terrible there just was not any, and we did not have kids so nothing to go...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. Providing a comfortable stay with great customer service is our number one priority here at the My Place Hotel of Cheyenne WY. We sincerely appreciate your feedback, and hope you will come visit us again soon.

Regards,

Hotel Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Medford
Reviewed July 5, 2013

My Place is a new chain that is associated with Super 8. We tried to stay at Super 8 next door and they were fully booked. They referred us across the way, literally, to My Place. Kyla attending the front desk was jovial and helpful. She told us that they were affiliated with Super 8. The room was only short of an oven! Since it was new, it was clean and comfortable. Kyla had told us that they didn't offer a breakfast only coffee but we could walk across the street to Super 8 in the morning and we didn't need to worry about it. The breakfast at Super 8 was very good for a Super 8 and the woman attending the room was efficient, informative & on top of it!

Room Tip: Make sure to let them know if you are military or were military, AARP, etc. You will receive a disc...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank beaches
Heather C, Public Relations Manager at My Place Hotel-Cheyenne, WY, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay at the MyPlace Hotel of Cheyenne WY. It is great to hear that the staff was so accommodating during your stay. We strive to offer the best customer service possible to each guest every day.

While our prices may be higher than the Super 8 near by, the rooms and facilities offered are quite different. All of our MyPlace Hotels are newly constructed, and have all high quality furnishings. Each room also has a MyKitchen complete with a full refrigerator, 2 burner stove top, and microwave.

We appreciate the review, and hope you will stay at the MyPlace Hotel of Cheyenne again.

Hotel Management