“Best kept eating secret in Cheyenne.”
Review of Luxury Diner

Luxury Diner
Ranked #5 of 193 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Luxury Diner is the friendliest place in town with the most memorable food!We're one of the most unchanged restaurants in all of America, serving only handmade food. We've also been featured on Food Network's Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
Cheyenne
“Best kept eating secret in Cheyenne.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

If you base your eating preferences on outside appearances, you foot will never get near the brake as you cruise past this gem. And that will be your loss. Inside this very small place is the atmosphere of a 1950s Greasy Spoon joint, but the food is good.....very good. Weekends are tough and you'll wait a while. However, if you find yourself coming through Cheyenne during the week, you'll get seated quickly and served even quicker. The staff are great and the food is a homemade delight. Check it out!!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Cheyenne500
John C, Owner at Luxury Diner, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thanks so much! I'm really happy to hear your foot has hit the brake right before our spot time and time again. We'll make sure the turn is always worth it.

Have a good one,

Cheyenne, Wyoming
“A local favorite”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

When I moved here in 1992 my realtor took the family here for lunch to give us a taste of the local flavor (both food and people). Our entire family loved the place. Now 20 plus years later, its still one of our favorite placed for breakfast or lunch. Just good home style cooking, with generous portions and friendly staff. After all these years, I still don't have a favorite, but the breakfast burrito gets chosen alot.
Peak breakfast and lunch hours, expect a wait for a table because us locals know how good it is. enjoy.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Steve B
John C, Owner at Luxury Diner, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
You're awesome, Steve! Really, I greatly appreciate the review, and we've always loved having your family as regulars. Here's to the next 20+ years!

Best,

Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super good food”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I had a breakfast burrito and the best damn corned beef hash I ever ate!!!!!!!!!!!!
The waitress was nice and the locals were so friendly (THIS IS THE HEART OF CHEYNNE)
WILL BE BACK GURANTEED.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Matt N
John C, Owner at Luxury Diner, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Looking forward to it! Thanks so much, Matt. Have yourself a great week.

Henryetta, Oklahoma
“Great Little Diner in a Train Car”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

We ate breakfast here several times when we were staying in Cheyenne. The food
was good. Its a small place being that you cant fit too many tables in a old train car,
but that is what makes it unique. I will eat there again when in Cheyenne. Nothing
fancy, but good food and unique.

• Visited March 2013
John C, Owner at Luxury Diner, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Thanks for coming on in, Somi! I hope you really enjoyed your stay in Cheyenne. It's such a great town that we've had the pleasure of serving for well over 85 years now. Rest assured, next time you're in town, we'll be here cooking up breakfast.

Denver, Colorado
“My new favorite breakfast spot in Cheyenne”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I really like this place! I went there and ordered the chicken fried steak and substituted a pancake for the hash brown it regularly comes with. When the waitress brought out the pancake, I exclaimed, "that's huge!" For those of you that are familiar with the that's-what-she-said jokes, I'm a step ahead of you. The pancake was on its own separate plate and almost as big as it! My chicken fried steak and scrambled eggs were sharing a second plate. Even on another plate the chicken fried steak was overlapping the eggs! This simply points to how big their servings are.

The place seemed locally-owned and the atmosphere left something wanting. However, the staff seemed friendly. We all talked and enjoyed ourselves. Looking back, that may be because I was the only customer there.

The only thing I can think of that I don't like is how early they close. I think they close at four p.m. every single day of the week. I almost had to plan the night before to go there the following day! In their defense, they open early. I guess I should've expected it because it's a breakfast spot.

• Visited November 2013
John C, Owner at Luxury Diner, responded to this review, November 24, 2013
Thanks so much for trying us out! And for writing such a great review as well. We've been serving up breakfast to Cheyenne and its friendly visitors since 1926 (to your point, we are open every day from 6 AM to 4 PM), and it's still really special to hear someone fell in love with our food and portions on their first visit. We don't mess around with small pancakes here and we don't plan to ever start. The bigger, the better, isn't that what they always say?

Hopefully you'll make your way to town again soon. We'd love to serve you up another hearty breakfast.