“A must for breakfast”

Ranked #5 of 199 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Luxury Diner is the friendliest place in town with the most memorable food!We're one of the most unchanged restaurants in all of America, serving only handmade food. We've also been featured on Food Network's Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Most diners are frequent, so the staff know them and greet them by name. Very good food,be prepared for large portions.

John C, Owner at Luxury Diner, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Thanks for the review! I appreciate you pointing out that we make an effort to get to know our diners. That's the kind of personal service that we're very proud to provide here. I'm glad you enjoy the food so much, and if we don't know your name yet, we'll work on it. Thanks again!

Take care,

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Love to go for breakfast. Good value. Friendly service. Always busy. Popular place with Cheyenne locals.

Maria,

We certainly love our locals here, and I'm glad you enjoy coming in for breakfast. We'll be sure to keep up the good work, and you come back to see us again -- for any meal of the day! Thanks for the very kind review. We look forward to having you stop in again soon.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

This is a must if your travelling thru Cheyenne and want Breakfast or Lunch (not open for dinner). The Cafe is an expanded old dinner car (that has been not expanded large enough), sits maybe 30 people with a train decor theme. There are usually a waiting list so the earlier the better. It is NOT fancy, but food is outstanding with large portions. The staff is just as good as the food. Well worth the wait if you want a great breakfast of lunch. I used to live there and this an every weekend stop, now it is planned around if traveling to or through Cheyenne.

John C, Owner at Luxury Diner, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

We're sad to not have you every weekend, but it's great to know that you still stop in any time you travel to or through Cheyenne. Thanks for the excellent review! I appreciate the great information you provide and I'm happy to hear that the staff has always provided such top notch service. We all look forward to your next visit, whenever that may be. Thanks again!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

The service was good, the food was great. We enjoyed it, but we have had better. Perhaps it was an off day,

John C, Owner at Luxury Diner, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Steven,

Thanks for stopping in to see us! I'm glad you enjoyed your food and that your server took good care of you. If you're saying you've had better here before, I apologize for not living up to the expectations of your previous visits. We certainly hope to never disappoint you. Thanks for the review, and I hope we'll see you again soon.

Take care,

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I was working in Cheyenne and stumbled upon this fine jewel, one morning for breakfast. The ambience, the staff and the food are off the charts, Our group was there every morning and we all can't say enough about the quality, portions and the great taste. The pork chops and eggs where my favorite but my special request, was by far, my sentimental favorite. I was talking to the owner and told him I was missing the stuffed peppers my mother used to make for me as a kid. We were getting lunch to go, eating breakfast there, but they where closed by time we got off work. So on Sunday, the Biggest pair of Stuffed Peppers, you ever laid eyes on, were staring me in the face and I just wanted to smack my mom! (Just Kidding). I had one of my best meals of the week and got to eat the second pepper for supper that night. One of the Best Restaurants you can visit.

John C, Owner at Luxury Diner, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

We were happy to serve you hardworking folks while you were in town. I'm glad you loved everything, especially our awesome stuffed peppers (with no disrespect to the ones your mother used to make!). I hope work or leisure brings you back our way sometime. We'd love to see you again. Thank you for sharing your experience here.