“Exactly Right!”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
hawaii & washington,
“Exactly Right!”
Reviewed August 11, 2010

We read the TripAdvisor reviews of this place and headed right down for breakfast. I really liked the atmosphere - clean, bright and western-y. Very friendly, not TOO chatty waitress. Got our food quickly enough and was frank about the grits being instant - so don't order them! The veggie burrito with green chili sauce was excellent - just the right amount of heat and savor for me. My daughter ordered the french toast, and while she didn't care for it - I thought it was terrific. They must use a different kind of fat to fry it, because there was a distinctive flavor that she didn't like, but I did. My son got the biscuit and hashbrowns with hamburger grave - which is the white gravy with hamburger in it - not the brown gravy I pictured. He yelled out "Yum! This is delicious!" When he tasted it. The price was less than $18 for the 3 of us. A great way to start off our continuing travels in Wyoming today!

1 Thank concecrated

Cheyenne
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Old fashion diner”
Reviewed January 3, 2009

This place has an old fashion diner feel to it. The restaurant is small but the staff and people are friendly. This is probably the only restaurant in Cheyenne that I could honestly say has the best breakfast. The green chili is amazing, must try!

1 Thank electricblue80
Nokomis, Florida
“Best breakfast in town.”
Reviewed July 31, 2008

If you're a fan of old fashioned breakfast this is the place. Gravy of the day and if you don't like that great green chili. Some of the breakfasts are served on 2 plates!! Food is excellant and don't let the 50's plastic fool you--even the govenor eats here.

1 Thank RckMtn
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Best Green Chili that I've ever had.”
Reviewed July 31, 2005

average price of a meal is under $6.00.. Don't know where this site got the $8.00.. only things on the menu for $8.00 are the Shrimp dinner (6 jumbo butterfly cut shrimp, choice of potato and soup OR salad $8.00) and the Pork Chop Dinner - same choices, 2 chops.. and its the Wednesday night dinner special.. price is $7.50 on Wednesday night.

I love the Green Chili.. I recommend the Breakfast Burrito, highly.

On weekends, they have a 1/2 pound Catfish Filet dinner ($6.00) and a 10 oz Prime Rib dinner ($9.50). Both are very good, though the Catfish sells out fairly regularly by closing on Friday night.

4 Thank Zizzy