“Good Seafood in the High Plains”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #74 of 188 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
“Good Seafood in the High Plains”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Traveling through Cheyenne saw a crowd at the Red Lobster and gave it a try. We were very pleased with our meal. Wouldn't ordinarily expect good seafood so far from the sea, but Red Lobster seems to do a pretty consistent job of putting good food on the table wherever they are. This is probably the best seafood in Cheyenne. Good specials, reasonable prices and well prepared food.

• Visited June 2013

Richmond, Virginia
“Good Choice”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Yes, it is a Red Lobster and you all know what to expect. This one probably ranks in the top 10% of all that I have visited and considering their distance to the ocean that is saying something. The place was hopping when I went in on a Saturday night and I ended up at the bar. Helpful service, the lady tending bar is quite efficient and has time to be friendly in the meantime. My grilled Mahi was excellent and I left sated and satisfied.

• Visited November 2013
Cobham, United Kingdom
“Good food at wonderful prices”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Typical Red Lobster restaurant i.e. great value for money family fish (and meat!) restaurant. ok so the lobster and shrimp are not the best in the world but they are good and at these prices they are terrific. Cheese biscuits to die for as always. And the waiter was the best of our 3 week trip - friendly and super professional as well.

• Visited July 2013
Greenland NH
“A great meal at a great chain”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We no long have Red Lobster in our area so when we were in Cheyenne we decided that Red Lobster was where we were going to eat. It didn't disappoint us either. Both of our meals were very good and if ever we are near another Red Lobster we will be sure to stop in.

• Visited September 2013
Cheyenne, WY
“Succulent Shrimp”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

My husband wasn't really excited about going here but it was my early birthday dinner so my choice. By tthe time we left, husband said it was the best meal he's had out in months at any restaurant in town. Red Lobster recently remodeled and it looks great but we go for the food, not decor. The food was mouth watering delicous! I had the Chesepeake shrimp and crab stuffed shrimp. The sauce, the flavor - heavenly.
My husband had the stuffed sole filet. It was delicious and mildly tender. Very, very nice!
Oh and of course, those cheddar cheese biscuits that are to die for! About 12 years ago, I called Red Lobster and LIED to get the recipe! I said I had been there for dinner and had an allergic reaction and needed to know all the ingredients in the biscuits. I never have made them quite as good as Red Lobster does.
And, the server was great too. They always seem to have cheerful and kind servers so that's a plus!

• Visited June 2013