“Very Good Place To Eat”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Henryetta, Oklahoma
“Very Good Place To Eat”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Ate dinner here a couple of times when staying in Cheyenne. Good food and
I like to old style interior in the old downtown building. I enjoyed eating here
and recommend it.

• Visited March 2013

Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Traditional American Dining”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I've been going here for years. Hadn't been in a while so I stopped in for dinner with the wife last week. Thankfully, nothing has changed. They offer a wide variety on the menu. there something for everyone. It's best to stick with the American tradition items like steaks, The chicken fried stew is also excellent. Non traditional food, such a Mexican dishes are just so-so in my opinion. Prices are reasonable, and service is always friendly and good. The owner is usually there to greet you and make sure you are being served well. Going here is a bit like stepping back in time, and I mean that in a good way.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank ChasMartel
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Great American Food and Atmosphere”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is a great restaurant that serves American food, I like the patty melt - Go there often - nice old building and great pictures of the area on the wall.

Visited September 2013
Loveland, Colorado
“Cool piece of history and Delicious food”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided to do something different for New Year's Eve, so we went to Cheyenne for their NYE Ball Drop and fireworks display. It was a fun evening, and we had a delicious dinner at the Albany Restaurant. This restaurant has been here since 1942, and is just across from the old Train Depot. I had the prime rib, was delicious and came with real horseradish...none of that weakened horseradish sauce so many restaurants serve. The baked potato was cooked perfectly. My husband had the chicken fried steak, and he said it was definitely worth the trip. They have an extensive dessert menu, but we were just too full to try any of the tasty-sounding items. We'd come back!

Visited December 2013
Dayton, Ohio
“Best in Cheyenne”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

The Albany was recommended to me by a local bookstore merchant and he was right on. Best red trout I've ever eaten! The place is an old tavern with friendly service and reasonable prices.

Visited September 2013