“Really Mexican”

Dining options: Reservations
Cheyenne
“Really Mexican”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food tastes like what we love in Mexico, not just standard Tex-Mex tacos and enchiladas. And the variety is incredible. Portions are generous, prices are reasonable, staff is polite and efficient. The grilled fish (a la parilla) is more than enough for two meals!

• Visited February 2014

“Best date”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Took my girlfriend there on our first date. In was perfect. The service was fast and the food was great.

Cheyenne
“Great as always”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

The food and service is always wonderful here! I would recommend it to anyone. I have never had a bad meal here.

Visited February 2014
Boulder, Colorado
“Just Fine”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Very standard menu. Nothing great; everything good enough. Decent, average, with good prices and acceptable service.

Visited February 2014
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“LOTS of Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I can't believe I hadn't been here yet but a craving for Mexican food brought me. The interior is brightly decorated. Service I must admit was a bit sloppy at first; they brought the wrong dressing for my salad and brought the entrée out too quickly.

Lots of god chips and salsa started the meal. Besides the slightly spicy but good salsa, they also gave me white bean dip which was a nice surprise because it went so well with the dish. Since the main meal had little vegetables, I ordered a house salad. It was ENORMOUS with lots of lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, broccoli, cheese and olives. The French dressing was nice and tangy.

I got a Margarita to go with everything and it was nice, strong and big. The main entrée was Mariscos which included fresh fish, scallops, shrimp, octopus, crab legs and oysters over rice, mushrooms, corn, avocado, cheese and tomatoes in a slightly spicy red sauce accompanied by four tortillas. It was tasty and HUGE. I wound up taking half of everything, even the salad, home with me. I'll have dinner again tomorrow if I want! Definitely a bargain.

• Visited February 2014