“Funnnn”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 15, 2013

My brother would eat here 7 days week if I let him! We love the fun atmosphere and friendliness. Manaagement was so much fun!

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed January 6, 2013

another chain, this one loud and busy. they do have good beef, but the whole country outlaw saloon thing is overdone. tone it down a few notches.

1  Thank snorkelsurfswimdive
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Texas Roadhouse has great food. I especially like the pulled pork dinner and their ribs are melt in your mouth good. Their mashed potatoes and white gravy will put a smile on your face. The customer service is fantastic and always friendly. I would highly recommend Texas Roadhouse to anyone in the mood for steak, barbeque, or ribs.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

We here yesterday and we had a great experience. Great salted peanuts, We ordered our meals and were pleasently suprised the quanity and quality of our food. Kids meals had generous portions. My 6 oz sirloin was a bargain. The rolls were superb. Side salads were nice sized. My son's chicken fried steak was the size of a small plate. . .and he said it was superb. Service was also great, by nice looking staff. Overall, a great place to enjoy great food. We will be back.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

This is always good place to eat. it is busy, which is always a good sign. We love their snake bites and sirloins. If you are looking for a good steak in Cheyenne, this is probably your best bet.