“Greek Fast Food in Small Town”
Review of Renzios Greek Food

Renzios Greek Food
Ranked #56 of 196 Restaurants in Cheyenne
Cuisines: Greek
San Antonio, Texas
“Greek Fast Food in Small Town”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I stopped by Cheyenne on my way back from Mount Everest. Great little fast food restaurant in the mall. Prices were decent and the food was very good. The best was their fries. They cooked the food really quick and it was delicious. The three of us ate for under $21!

• Visited August 2013

Wyoming
“Decent Greek Food”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

continue to go here since it is the only place so far I have found that serves Greek food. A little pricey but I dont mind. Fries and cheese sticks are usually overcooked.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank WYBigSky
Cheyenne, WY
“Best Gyros in Cheyenne”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Love these Gyros! They are the Best in Cheyenne. I "brave" going to the mall to eat at Renzio's!
I've tried Gyro's at other places but Renzio's ROCKS the Gyro! Is it the cucumber sauce and feta that makes em so tasty?

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Mel L
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“One of the best Gyros I've had...regardless of location”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

This is one of my favorite places to go for lunch. The gyros here taste great, are decently priced, and offer nice portion sizes. Definitely recommend!

• Visited March 2013
Cheyenne, Wyoming
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This is so good food an it's a great price. Every time I come to cheyenne I go an get one. I would like for them to add a type of spice to them though just to give it a kick.

Visited March 2013